Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this Samantha?  (Read 571 times)

Offline adventhall101

Hi,

I found this profile on vivastreet a while back. The pictures have remained the same for quite some time now,(wonder if its still active) Just wondering if anyone had any further information on her?

External Link/Members Only

EDIT: Apologies, was supposed to post this under North West.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:24:21 am by adventhall101 »

Offline Might Bite

I saw her a while back. I would add at least 5 years to her stated age. Had a good time with her, I wouldn't think she would be ideal if you're after more than just GFE.

Offline adventhall101

Hey, thanks for the response. How long ago was it when you saw her? Could you provide any more info of the meet? :)

Offline Might Bite

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  AW profile.
It was about 12 months ago. She doesn't do DFK and no eye contact with  oral. For her age she has got a decent body and a cracking pair of tits. I was only after GFE and Sam gave a good service. If she is working from the same place it is dead easy to get to, literally 2 mins off the M60 at Denton. Plenty of safe parking at the side and a very discreet entrance.

Offline cueball

Oooo I looked at her profile and thought yes, just right to slip in my milfy hotlist at the right money...... then.... no dfk (as posted above and not in her likes)...

Out of the list she only just went  :dash: