Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone done a webcam  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Brown_balls

Hi just wondering if anyone has any experience in booking a WG and then appearing in a webcam sex show with her?

Recently found a regular girl I see and she has offered this as an option to me as she feels comfortable with me (recently attended a last minute MMF with her for which she paid me some of her fee)

I'm slightly nervous about it but wondered if anyone else has maybe had the chance to do this in the past.

Would love to hear any comments
BB

Offline sir wanksalot

Hi just wondering if anyone has any experience in booking a WG and then appearing in a webcam sex show with her?

Recently found a regular girl I see and she has offered this as an option to me as she feels comfortable with me (recently attended a last minute MMF with her for which she paid me some of her fee)

I'm slightly nervous about it but wondered if anyone else has maybe had the chance to do this in the past.

Would love to hear any comments
BB

What, you mean having you and her on a webcam for others to view ?

I'm way too paranoid for that.

Offline Brown_balls

What, you mean having you and her on a webcam for others to view ?

I'm way too paranoid for that.
Yeah I was feeling paranoid too. She has confirmed I can wear a full mask to cover my identity

Offline JoJo93

Sounds great you get to shag her for free (I presume) for as long as you want with the mask theres no problem.

What wg isit if you dont mind me asking

Offline succme

I web crammed with NortyAnna External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only once and then a couple of months later met her. There was no intention to web cam on the met but she said she had a regular who had asked if he could watch her on a punt. She asked me and I agreed.

Glad I did!

We played for a bit and then her maid came in and NortyAnna played on cam whilst we fucked behind her. Once her regular hung up she left the cam going and people kept taking her private. I ended up being their for just over an hour and a half on a 30 minute booking. I only left when her next meet booking was due!

Offline Brown_balls

Hi although not listed (yet ) on her profile, it's: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has recently asked me to take part I her first session (I'm assuming because she is finding this as another lucrative way of earning)

ive decided to give it a go and the mask helps me to hide my identity so I'm ok with that. I was more concerned about how the other side works but thinking about it now I should just get on with my usual game and podge away!

Offline colavictorious

This is something I would love to do. A list of girls that do this would be good.. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 11:36:08 am by colavictorious »

Offline blackburnian

This is something I would love to do. A list of girls that do this would be good.. :thumbsup:

Been on my bucket list for a while but never had the balls to do it .
Bb

Offline JoJo93

Here here someone should set one up, would be popular by the looks of things  :dance:

Offline Brown_balls

Here here someone should set one up, would be popular by the looks of things  :dance:

Sounds like something people are interested in. Will let you all know with a review on Thursday as to how I found it.

:thumbsup: