Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia James overnight in Manchester  (Read 2451 times)

gallowgate

Had tickets to a gig in Manchester and wanted some classy eye candy so having originally passed on her bid on a RB for similar in London previously I contacted Mia about meeting. She was in Dubai at the time but was due back for early November when the meeting took place and we exchanged several e-mails about the night and life in general so that she could gauge my requirements and structure her service to suit.

Overnight booking. Outcall to Manchester hotel Fee £1000 as per original RB

Mia arrived at hotel and came up to the room looking fabulous in a top, leather skirt, jacket and heels. She is a head turner, have looked at her pics and she does have a great pair of long legs and curvy body with fabulous boobs,plus a very nice butt. Mia was beautifully presented, hair and nails immaculate and the face picture referred to in another thread is unflattering I would suggest. She is a model 5'9" and with model looks and was perfect for my requirements.
We chatted and headed out for a few gins, onto the gig and as it was late returned to the hotel for room service in more ways than one  :D (apologies). All the time she was attentive, focused on me despite many admiring looks and a really good laugh to be with.
When we went to bed I was quite happy for her to just undress but she insisted she dress up and put on a show for me. The sway of her hips is mesmerising. As there was no time issue this was unexpected and welcome.
Came out of bathroom in red lingerie and heels and looked immaculate. I was obviously after a GFE and she supplied this to the letter with lingering kisses, and touches.
First was my chance to explore her and she was accommodating making the right noises and responses and getting in to the RO. After a little while once her pussy, which is tight and very wet and tastes lovely, had recovered she returned the favour. Good tongue, mouth and hands and those eyes looking at you, this is about being with a hottie and in every sense of the word Scouse Princess.
She is probably not the best blowjob in the world or the best shag but being with her is about boosting your ego really.
Shorter punts are going to be expensive by comparison and she is geared to a longer meeting I would imagine as she has a good personality. working in Dubai and London explains her rates being higher than some but as a companion for a night she is comparable with similar stunning model types.
I would have no qualms about seeing her again and plan to do so before too long

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

Glad you had a good time that suited you mate. I had her in my radar as a hopeful reg girl, but a recent thread she was mentioned on put me off, as she virtually called me lair when I said I had tried to get in touch and she hadnt responded. then she went off and said maybe I had been rude/obnoxious and is why she hadnt replied, which was absolute rubbish as I am always polite etc, but it said a lot about her, tarring everyone with the same brush.

This bit made me laugh "Scouse Princess" never before have I ever thought Id see those 2 words together.

She is probably not the best blowjob in the world or the best shag but being with her is about boosting your ego really.
Thanks for the review tho, at least now I know her BJs and her Shagging isnt top notch, so really is she just arm candy that can strip ?
Ive got plenty arm candy thanks.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 09:07:59 am by hungrypunt »

Offline cueball

Oh, this is the bloody idiot who comes on here constantly touting herself isn't it!

Glad you had a good time op (even though she's average at sex) but just on her forum behaviour I wouldn't see this overpriced gobshite for all the tea in China.

Let's just hope the review is genuine and not cooked up by the touting motor mouth herself  :unknown:

gallowgate

Hungry she is certainly not the most efficient at repying to messages and mail. I was arranging a good few weeks in advance so can imagine that shorter notice appointments might be an issue, but personally I am glad I met her as she was really good fun. I can imagine she could be feisty if cornered though  :D
She is undoubtedly eye candy in the Abbey Clancey mould, and I am not saying she is rubbish in the bedroom, that came out wrong. I am quite a vanilla type of guy that likes female company rather than a roll on roll off experience, and so as you say the whole thing worked for me because it was a longer meeting and she gave me what I needed
Each to their own and my preferred meeting is usually longer and involves more than just sexual interaction. As a single guy I like to have a date night style of booking. On that level I would recommend her as a fun companion.
I am looking to be back in Manchester before too long and wouldn't hesitate to see her again if she is in the country.

Offline Mia_james

• Service Provider
Glad you had a good time that suited you mate. I had her in my radar as a hopeful reg girl, but a recent thread she was mentioned on put me off, as she virtually called me lair when I said I had tried to get in touch and she hadnt responded. then she went off and said maybe I had been rude/obnoxious and is why she hadnt replied, which was absolute rubbish as I am always polite etc, but it said a lot about her, tarring everyone with the same brush.

This bit made me laugh "Scouse Princess" never before have I ever thought Id see those 2 words together.
Thanks for the review tho, at least now I know her BJs and her Shagging isnt top notch, so really is she just arm candy that can strip ?
Ive got plenty arm candy thanks.

Hi there

Take a read back I've not called  anybody a liar I said I didn't receive a voicemail. Happy New Year all the best!

Mia

Offline hungrypunt

Hi there

Take a read back I've not called  anybody a liar I said I didn't receive a voicemail. Happy New Year all the best!

Mia

Here we go again, proving my point.
Have a read back yourself,,VIRTUALLY called me a liar it says.

Some people have beauty, some people have brains, some people use their brains to make money, some people dont or cant (if you get my drift).

Hang on, wait, why am I getting dragged down to your level. This will be my last comment on here or anywhere about you my little "Scouse Princess"  :lol: :lol: with average skills and absolute shit pre meet service.(which usually goes hand in hand with attitude).

Your arm candy at best is what Im seeing.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:03:11 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline chrishornx

Some people have beauty, some people have brains, some people use their brains to make money, some people dont or cant (if you get my drift).

Hang on, wait, why am I getting dragged down to your level. This will be my last comment on here or anywhere about you my little "Scouse Princess"  :lol: :lol: with average skills and absolute shit pre meet service.(which usually goes hand in hand with attitude).

clear as daylight 'Virtually was used' purposefully and fairly. Drag yourself no further point very well proved

Offline rovingman

Great profile  she has... bet she is great eye candy too . ...

Nice bum too....at £170 an hour  I'd  expect  her to sit on my face for 10 minutes  :P.... but it's not on her likes list.....
out of my league. :dash:

I am glad  though  the OP had  a good  time though  and thanks  for  review .

gallowgate

Rovingman, out of your league?
Someone, that might be categorised as in the high class category once put it like this to me about seeing them....
"You don't have to impress me, just amuse me"
You pay for time and how you use that is between the two of you. Regardless of the girl there are no leagues, you are not competing, and I am not Brad Pitt believe me. If you don't ask you don't get, you have to buy a ticket to win the lottery and other associated clichés

Offline rovingman

Rovingman, out of your league?
Someone, that might be categorised as in the high class category once put it like this to me about seeing them....
"You don't have to impress me, just amuse me"
You pay for time and how you use that is between the two of you. Regardless of the girl there are no leagues, you are not competing, and I am not Brad Pitt believe me. If you don't ask you don't get, you have to buy a ticket to win the lottery and other associated clichés

I didnt word it well...... but I was implying I  won't  pay that  much. ..unless of course  she's  super  fit AND will  plant  her bum on my face. ..  :D

gallowgate

Ahhhh I see...I refer you to my previous answer. You don't ask....  ;)

Offline rovingman

Ahhhh I see...I refer you to my previous answer. You don't ask....  ;)
:thumbsup:

Offline cueball

If you don't ask you don't get

You know what gg.... you're bloody well right you are.

Mia.... can I have an hour for one hundred of my English pounds? And, seeing as you're high class, I'll nip into gregs for a couple of pasties on route?  :D

Yep... if you don't ask  :hi:

gallowgate

Well you can ask....I didn't say it would be granted  :rolleyes:

Offline sir wanksalot

Well you can ask....I didn't say it would be granted  :rolleyes:

I have a theory that I tend to follow.

I ignore reviews from guys who pay significantly more for a lady's time then I am looking to pay for as I feel a woman is more incline to give a better service if she gets paid £ 1000 for the night rather than £ 80 for 30 mins.

gallowgate

Sir Wanksalot (congratulations on the knighthood btw) that is a very good policy.
I decide on the meet type, location and length and look for someone to fulfil my requirements or put up a RB and work through responses. Not every one is an overnight and those I do see for overnight I have usually seen for a shorter meeting.
I have found that the better researched the booking the closer to what I am expecting the result

Offline Mia_james

• Service Provider
Great profile  she has... bet she is great eye candy too . ...

Nice bum too....at £170 an hour  I'd  expect  her to sit on my face for 10 minutes  :P.... but it's not on her likes list.....
out of my league. :dash:

I am glad  though  the OP had  a good  time though  and thanks  for  review .

I shall have to review my likes as that sounds fantastic and right up my street! Mia x

Offline Mia_james

• Service Provider
You know what gg.... you're bloody well right you are.

Mia.... can I have an hour for one hundred of my English pounds? And, seeing as you're high class, I'll nip into gregs for a couple of pasties on route?  :D

Yep... if you don't ask  :hi:

Haha cheeky! Two large sausage rolls with ketchup and your on!  :wacko:

Offline Mia_james

• Service Provider

Taste is individual! Enjoy your evening Mr Grump ;-)