Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sang Chan Thai massage on Ashton Road in Oldham  (Read 1740 times)

Offline strokeyjoe

Anyone any info on Sang Chan Thai massage on Ashton Road in Oldham? Just noticed it the other day when driving past and wandered if anyone had been in n what the place is like, any hr/he available?

Joe

goldwing1

Anyone any info on Sang Chan Thai massage on Ashton Road in Oldham? Just noticed it the other day when driving past and wandered if anyone had been in n what the place is like, any hr/he available?

Joe
I went in there a few months ago just for a massage, not bad for the money and was offered a happy ending but didn`t bother, sooner have a proper punt than a 5 minute wank

Offline strokeyjoe

Cheers for the reply goldwing, I'd forgotten I'd posted this!! 😅😅 what were the girls like? (age, looks, etc)

Joe

goldwing1

Cheers for the reply goldwing, I'd forgotten I'd posted this!! 😅😅 what were the girls like? (age, looks, etc)

Joe
There were two ladies on, didn`t see the other one though, just went in for a massage as it`s local to where I live. Thought it was strange as she told me to get completely naked. She was about 50 or so and was offered a happy ending which I declined by saying that I had already had my fun.
Nice relaxing massage and cheap, but as to the happy ending, I prefer to have a proper punt than just getting a quick wank