Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla Bristol  (Read 1434 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 69nobrainer

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price
£60 for 30 mins

(First review) saw Carla some time ago, very good comms, pleased by way prompt reply and address was sent.

Bristol, near cabot circus, plenty of on street parking available nearby. Not far from M4, accesible area. Block of flats, discreet and safe.

CARLA
She looks better in pics to be very honest, not that great as use to imagine from previous reviews. I would say 6/10. Still very fuckable and better then alot of scammers around. Boobies would be a 6/10 as well. Underneath would be 7/10. Suitably tall.

ACTION
Welcomed to flat with smile on face, same shoes formality. On to room, shower offered and accepted, towel provided. Quick shower and outside waiting carla in white bra and matching panties, went to her and start kissing which was just woody wood pecker style, no dfk or fk in a good sense. Thought she will be relaxed on bed so moved there, she likes to inspect you from top to bottom, here i go off the towel, revealed my spanner to her. She is keen to RO with no deal deep inside and she started enjoying it, i would say quite responsive clit but she somehow manage to break the enjoyment deal, on she go for oral, not the best i had, looked a bit rushed for such an experienced girl. It was really hard so asked her to move up, went for cowgirl, was a good scene but looked like fake moaning to me like she was about to come, moved into doggy then reverse cowgirl, i would say reverse cg was the best view of that ass, i had to do all the moving and gabe her a good fuck, atleast i heard her real moan which was too late as i was satisfied to cum. She wasnt bad or worst but she didnt give that pleasure what nicky or adda gave me, i came once in meeting and it should have been half hour, offered shower but rejected as i respected she might have next horny punter waiting.

Dressed and left.

OVERALL
Location 8/10
Parking  10/10
Carla      6/10
Sex        7/10 (more efforts from my side)
Rushed: NO
Will I revisit: No
Will I recommend: 50/50, everyone have their taste.

Neutral because there is much better available for same price or £10 addition.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Interesting first post.  Who the Adda that you've seen? :unknown:

Asian Hunter

Interesting first post.  Who the Adda that you've seen? :unknown:

Do agree with Roth... interesting first post considering you seen two other girls (Nicky and Adya) before Carla. Why no reviews or a mention for them?

This must be the Adya he on about External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline 69nobrainer

Hi Roth

I meant External Link/Members Only, thanks to asian hunter for adding the link. I have seen quite a few around this area and would say that I have seen and tried good examples. The only reason I could give for not writing reviews before was I wasnt matured enough to express my words in best way. Will write about rest of my experiences as early as possible.

I Just believe that we pay these girls to treat us and pamper us for the paid time which doesnt quite happen. Especially romanians with ever open legs and like a dead beat but truth is that not all of them are like that. There was a saying that Every pond have a dirty fish which messes all the water whereas in romanians case the pond is bloody dirty and this is where these fishes have spent all there lives.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Understood and welcome 69nobrainer. :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review 69nobrainer and welcome to the forum. :hi:

Offline 69nobrainer

:yahoo: thanks Roth and Mr diamond, will try to do rest past experiences soon to share with all fellows.  :cool:

Offline PaintBrush

Cheers for the review 69, and welcome to the party.

I will be interested to read the one on Ayda, as she looks fucking hot but as had mixed reviews

Offline 69nobrainer

Will do that today for you m8.