Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai 297 Narborough Road Leicester.  (Read 6608 times)

Offline shiptonlad

It is some while since I visited Sala. Has anyone visited in the last couple of months and if so are there any recommendations about who to see.

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

I like the look of the new advert

If those are geniune photo's of the ladys that work there then I agree  but don't forget it's a viva street advert. True photos on a viva street ad are as rare as chickens teeth. :dash:

Offline Peter5069

I actually went just before lockdown, probably February,  Definitely gone down hill with the new owners.  A couple of Roms sat in reception playing on their phones and talking. Was shown in a little room next to the reception desk, eventually an uninterested Thai girl proceeded to give a worthless rub down, finished with £20 HE.  The women that were there before were older and chatty and gave very good service.  I did once have the owner massage me and she told me her life history in the hour.  I now avoid the place.

Offline shiptonlad

That's a shame. Sunin has gone downhill too. Is there any where that is any good. What about Kanlaya on Narborough Road.

Offline Sambrown79

That's a shame. Sunin has gone downhill too. Is there any where that is any good. What about Kanlaya on Narborough Road.

Kanlaya is owned by same owners as sunin.  They've advettised on gumtree today for £30 an hour:
External Link/Members Only£30-for-1-hour-massage-now-open-call-to-book-your-appointment-/1356306273

Theres also Onn and Tanya who do excellent massage for £30 and B2B for £80.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:57:46 pm by Sambrown79 »

Offline shiptonlad

I am pretty sure that Sunin and Kanlaya are no longer associated.

Offline Knny

A few years back, there was a Thai place on Ivy Road which had some big, chunky, thai women.  It was really good, but used to charge a lot.  Don't know why they shut down.   Used to be great for early morning punts.

The thai scene in leicester is poor now that the Tetuan ladies have changed.

Offline RogerBoner

The thai scene in leicester is poor now that the Tetuan ladies have changed.
That group of touring Thais are the best WGs that I've seen. We always had 4 at a time in Nottingham but now there's mainly only one  :cry:

Offline hungryboy

Kanlaya is owned by same owners as sunin.  They've advettised on gumtree today for £30 an hour:
External Link/Members Only£30-for-1-hour-massage-now-open-call-to-book-your-appointment-/1356306273

Theres also Onn and Tanya who do excellent massage for £30 and B2B for £80.

Sunin and Kanlaya are definitely not owned by the same people. I live not far away and use both. They are both ok. Kanlaya maybe a little bit more organised and got a more professional feel.  Sala Thai has a different owner again. Gone downhill a bit. There used to be a cute small girl there but she left.
Early part of last year I had a couple of good experiences with Nancy - owner of Sopa in Wigston and Thai Therapy on Aylestone road. But last time I visited (early March) I felt she'd got a bit lazy and was rushing it.

Offline hungryboy

External Link/Members Only

I like the look of the new advert

Very strange. When I click that link I see an advert for Sopa Thai in S. Wigston. The lady in the photo is the boss - Nancy. Phone number googles to Sopa too.  Not linked to Sala Thai as far as I know (the boss there is a chubby Thai woman with glasses)...

Offline Sambrown79

Anyone tried Thai Jasmine (Saffron Rd) recently?

Offline Anonyfuck

Sunin and Kanlaya are definitely not owned by the same people. I live not far away and use both. They are both ok. Kanlaya maybe a little bit more organised and got a more professional feel.  Sala Thai has a different owner again. Gone downhill a bit. There used to be a cute small girl there but she left.
Early part of last year I had a couple of good experiences with Nancy - owner of Sopa in Wigston and Thai Therapy on Aylestone road. But last time I visited (early March) I felt she'd got a bit lazy and was rushing it.

Do Kanlaya do extras? I've been just for a massage, which was good, but no extras suggested

Offline Longrod

Anyone tried Thai Jasmine (Saffron Rd) recently?
I went before lockdown and saw some old gal who was about 80 and had a shit attitude aswell as a shit massage

Offline Longrod

Do Kanlaya do extras? I've been just for a massage, which was good, but no extras suggested
went before lockdown and got extras, very good service💦🍆

Offline hungryboy

Definitely !

Offline jayuk99

if you click this now it says new indian lady , since when are they classed as Thai

Very strange. When I click that link I see an advert for Sopa Thai in S. Wigston. The lady in the photo is the boss - Nancy. Phone number googles to Sopa too.  Not linked to Sala Thai as far as I know (the boss there is a chubby Thai woman with glasses)...

Offline Ronaldjones89

Anyone seen Jasmine at Sala Thai Narborough Road?

Online goodolnick

Yes, some time ago. I did review. My advice is don't bother!

Online typinghard

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336668.0

There’s always this  :D

Was just having a random discussion with my mate and he was mentioning about taking the M1 and the traffic. I burst out laughing  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is confused af
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 05:57:38 pm by typinghard »