Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: visiting Thai Massage  (Read 538 times)

billojenkins

External Link/Members Only

This is a visiting massage service advertising on Gumtree.  It is one lady called Mina.

The problem with very formal sounding adverts like these is that there is an element of guess work as to what services beyond the published menu are available.  And it's also inappropriate  to ask, especially when the communication is by  text.  But this can also add to the intrigue. 

I usually frequent the city's Asian massage shops but as I was home alone I decided to book a home visit and saw this advert.

Sounded very reasonable at 35

Very responsive by text and agree a time.

I opened the door with fingers crossed.  This is the risk  with arrangements like these you just don't know what you are going to get.   I wasn't expecting a bond girl but I was hoping that I'd find her  attractive
I like slim young Asian women and this lady was only Asian and neither of the other two things.

She was certainly friendly but  talked a lot which is fine if you like that.  The massage was a 3 out of 10 and yes other things may well  have been on the menu I suspect but I had no interest. 

One to forget.

Billo