Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabby.Gabby - Cardiff  (Read 623 times)

1 review(s) for gabby.gabby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

Was in Cardiff for the night and had the urge so looked on AW, sent out a few messages and Gabby appeared to be the best option all round.

Price £100-1hr

The Girl-South Brazilian, late 20’s great natural tits, nice body and overall pretty girl.

Comms-Contact Gabby late one evening and comma were fine. Her English is good and after some back and forth we agreed time etc and I made my way over there.

The Meet-The girl is definitely independent. Residential flat. Very basic, nothing fancy but did the job. Big room. It’s  the kind of flat you’d go back to if you’d met a girl in a bar kind of vibe. She’d already stated she didn’t really kiss etc which was a drag but was friendly enough and we sparked up a decent conversation. Down to business and this is where it all goes a bit lame. No real kissing touching or sensual vibes. Pretty much get naked and lie down.She gave good OW but was quick to jump on my cook and try and get me to come quick which wasn’t happening. She was sexy enough initially but then would not tak her hand from the bottom of the condom which was a bit of a turn of because I couldn’t really bang her properly as I kept bashing against her hand! After a few positions, she asked if we could take a quick break and I realised this chick could not handles proper session and was really hoping for a wham bam thank you maa’m situation. When she came back, I decided to eat her out which she definitely enjoyed but came super quick. After that she was useless. Every time I tried to do anything she complained about being sensitive downstairs. Even before, when I put the D in she acted like I was king dong or something (which I’m not).When she realised she couldn’t handle any more sex she she offered to give me another blowjobbit this was OW and she wouldn’t allow me to com anywhere but I’m the Dom which considered she couldn’t handle more than 10mins of fucking was super lame. Essentially, I came, chatted for a bit then bounced. Nice enough girl but sex, limited service not much stamina at all.

Unfortunately, I think I’m done with Brazilians for a little while. Starting to find them a bit mechanical and although I love their look their not the freaks in the sheets I’m looking for. At this stage, I think I’m gonna be looking for a bit more of a PSE because paying for lame sex ain’t cool. I’m passed the novelty/excitement of punting and would love to come away from a punt thinking ‘woah’.

Next punt I’m gonna try something a bit different and see where I get.

Offline Jimlahey

Thanks for the review bud. Was contemplating seeing her but think I'll pass now.

Sounds to me like she just wants easy money.