Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alizee21 Cardiff tour  (Read 2124 times)

42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

STAR-LORD

Haha my point stands though, going to log off though before a make an even bigger tit of myself.  :dash:

Probably best make your point on the other review, while I comfort this OP...

lucozing

Haha my point stands though, going to log off though before a make an even bigger tit of myself.  :dash:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: you might started this thread another soap opera. As it was pleasant thread. :sarcastic:

STAR-LORD

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: you might started this thread another soap opera. As it was pleasant thread. :sarcastic:

Certainly is compared to the other one...

np500

I was just about to point that out, think enough reviews have gone south lately thanks .

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Red, cracking review on what is obviously a cracking SP.  :hi:

Gutted I missed her, but well done for persuading her to come to Wales.  :drinks:

Let's hope she returns

np500

Red, cracking review on what is obviously a cracking SP.  :hi:

Gutted I missed her, but well done for persuading her to come to Wales.  :drinks:

Let's hope she returns

Cheers Grumpy, I may have started the ball rolling and so happy I did , but lots of others contributed with there e-mails , singing etc , it’s one of the things I like about this hobby when you can chat to these girls like darbyshireprinccess , Alex b, Megan rose etc and thay come all this way to visit us, adds a little fun to the punting process.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

You worked your magic this time. Let's hope you (and the others who've seen her) can persuade her back again

Hectorshouse

That is some skill in itself. You don't have previously acquired Ninjitsu abilities under your belt do you? A member of the league of shadows?   :wacko:

NW Stealth mode of course!

I am a black belt in origami!

Made for quick start to the adventure, no shower required at her room, as I was fresh out of mine 5 mins earlier.

HH

Offline mrdiamond77

Saw her today before she heads back north.  Had a great time and glad I was able to see her.

STAR-LORD

NW Stealth mode of course!

I am a black belt in origami!

Made for quick start to the adventure, no shower required at her room, as I was fresh out of mine 5 mins earlier.

HH

I thought you had some skills you weren't sharing.  :D