Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casiee-Cee, English_Babe_Lizzie, and ninasummers any thoughts?  (Read 865 times)

Offline Circusboy

I have an RB ongoing and Casiee-Cee,
English_Babe_Lizzie, and Nina have bid (separately).

Any thoughts? Info Would be much appreciated.

Cheers J

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online jamiekinkxxx

Not seen any of them so cannot help you other than:

Nina and Casiee don't seem to offer DFK so both would be a none starter for me. Plus Casiee has a massive 'extra' list which would drop her further out of the top 3  :D

So for me I would go for Lizzie, even though I think she is try a fast one saying her dress size is 6/8... her pictures tell a different story. Size 10 min.

Online MLawro93

Not seen any of them so cannot help you other than:

Nina and Casiee don't seem to offer DFK so both would be a none starter for me. Plus Casiee has a massive 'extra' list which would drop her further out of the top 3  :D

So for me I would go for Lizzie, even though I think she is try a fast one saying her dress size is 6/8... her pictures tell a different story. Size 10 min.

She used to ask for a deposit, then switched it up to paying for her uber. I wouldn't waste my time with her. She also has an active profile on Seeking. I would look at her feedback on AW as well. Red flag!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 03:19:37 pm by MLawro93 »

Offline Circusboy

Thanks gents… still have other options so I may look at someone else. Always so many red flags. All I want is a decent punt!

Offline shooter

Did you get to see either? I have also had bids from them   :unknown:  :hi:

Online MLawro93

Did you get to see either? I have also had bids from them   :unknown:  :hi:

I had a bid from Lizzie, opted not to as too many red flags. She initially wanted a deposit, then wanted Uber fees covered, then wanted some money upfront and she would wave the Uber fees, it just made no sense. The only thing that made sense was she was trying to get some money from me upfront and would try different approaches. She also has negative feedback on AW then you can view. She is also active on Seeking. I can't tell whether she is genuine, a scammer, or an idiot.

Offline shooter

I had a bid from Lizzie, opted not to as too many red flags. She initially wanted a deposit, then wanted Uber fees covered, then wanted some money upfront and she would wave the Uber fees, it just made no sense. The only thing that made sense was she was trying to get some money from me upfront and would try different approaches. She also has negative feedback on AW then you can view. She is also active on Seeking. I can't tell whether she is genuine, a scammer, or an idiot.

Probably the latter then, so I will just ignore her bid.

Did you have any joy with the rest of the bidders? Ive had a mare with the last few I posted  :dash: :dash:  :hi:

Online MLawro93

Probably the latter then, so I will just ignore her bid.

Did you have any joy with the rest of the bidders? Ive had a mare with the last few I posted  :dash: :dash:  :hi:

Nope. The last couple RB I put up were total crap. Nothing really decent or worthwhile came up.

Offline shooter

Nope. The last couple RB I put up were total crap. Nothing really decent or worthwhile came up.

Yeah - sums up my last few as well. All I seem to get is  WGs that were bidding on my RBs 10 years ago  :lol: :D and no new talent at all. Fucking Brexit and Covid!!  :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Online MLawro93

Yeah - sums up my last few as well. All I seem to get is  WGs that were bidding on my RBs 10 years ago  :lol: :D and no new talent at all. Fucking Brexit and Covid!!  :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

What is worse is when girls bid their rates (when yours is lower) or bid higher to match your RB price  :lol:

I thought the whole point of a RB was to find some value from SPs who typically charge more.