Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any info on lana at premium  (Read 1060 times)

Offline twotight

Offline Jackinthebox22

Maybe I’m putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but I think this is her:

External Link/Members Only

Online Kev3773

Maybe I’m putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but I think this is her:

External Link/Members Only
Agency Lana appears to have much larger hips/derrière  :unknown: but pictures can be confusing  :hi:
Edit :- from previous reviews AW Lana is Mia Amour apparently
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 09:45:07 am by Kev3773 »

Offline twotight

from her pictures on AW it looks like a different WG

Offline Jackinthebox22

It’s definitely not her, spoke to a mate that has seen her, I won’t give second hand information all I will say is he said he didn’t want to be rude and give a negative review on here so he didn’t put one up…maybe that is the same thing and if against policy happy to remove that bit!

He said she is heavily tattooed and that was enough for me to be put off.

Really wish they would stop editing out tattoos and just blur them. I would never book a heavily tattooed girl as it really turns me off! 

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Agency Lana appears to have much larger hips/derrière  :unknown: but pictures can be confusing  :hi:
Edit :- from previous reviews AW Lana is Mia Amour apparently

Definitely looks like Mia who used the same name at Premium - thought she had disappeared as her and Eliza were always doing duos from what i read on here.

Offline twotight

thanks for the heads up ,I think ill wait to see a review first

Offline nufc4life

AW Lana is the Mia who used to do duos with Eliza.

Lana from Premium is someone new, she’s from Manchester so she might have a AW profile somewhere or may have worked for another agency down there

Offline Sun Dance

Seen Lana this week will try and get a review up over the weekend, as a guide it is a positive from me!