Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: As David Jacobs would say, is it a hit or a miss?  (Read 225 times)

Offline JRWK

As I'm old enough to remember Juke Box Jury' I think the hit or miss is quite appropriate in this game

For example my preference has been to book a Day Room in a Liverpool hotel then book the SP, so far all have been what I'd describe as a hit, including over the past 2 years 7 ladies from Cheshire Companions, ages from 24-60
External Link/Members Only

That's because my preferred area Southport is a bit of a punting desert however, last week I decided to see what was available, with no Day Rooms anywhere in Southport I had to opt for in calls, so I contacted Jaree
External Link/Members Only
phone rang out on the occasions I called - as it did today as well

Also last week I contacted Victoria, her VS link gone today but she was reviewed here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383625.0
she did reply to the text but couldn't do the day I had in mind, but could maybe do my alternative day (today), she'd get back to me..
today arrived and with no further text I contacted her - she apologised but she couldn't manage today

So 2 misses there, maybe back to Liverpool next

Offline binbag

Every Saturday I used to watch it! The Stones were the jury one week but the usual 4 person format had to be changed because there were 5 of them!