Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X BIMINGHAM  (Read 1294 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline clockdva7691

External Link/Members Only

Had wanted to meet Chardonnay for a couple of years but living 2 hours away the opportunity had never really arisen...until now...and the wait was certainly worth it. Being a fairly quiet/shy fella I normally "hide" myself by seeing Poles or Czechs but decided to be brave and see a Brit.

Communications throughout the week leading up to the meet were excellent and friendly. Arrived in Brum and was able to park fairly close to Chardonnay`s flat (which she rents just for meets). Buzzed into the flat entrance and excitement and hope that its the girl in the pictures. Well....door opened and WOW there stood a smiley, welcoming, hot blonde dressed in lovely lingerie.
 :yahoo:
Head saying "can`t wait to get my hands and mouth on you".

Had a shower in lovely clean bathroom and then through to living area in small modern flat.

Paperwork over and joined Chardonnay on sofa with towel wrapped around me still. We began kissing and stroking and I slowly dropped the bra strap off her shoulder revealing a breast. Gorgeous. Enhanced but gorgeous.

We walked over to the bed, towel dispensed with and undressed Chardonnay eagerly to reveal an absolutely gorgeous body-probably the best complete package I have had the pleasure to meet. Slim, toned and perfect.

More intense kissing, DFK and fondling when Chardonnay asked if I wanted oral and without and of course I did. Great technique and I had to stop her twice in case I shot my load early. I asked to return the favour and slowly inched my way down her body and onto her pussy. Her pussy is truly lovely- tasty, sweet and clean. Whenever I looked up Chardonnay was looking at me licking her and I could see and sense she was enjoying until she came with gusto.

Mac on and sex followed in just mish and again with eye contact throughout I eventually popped.

Saw that we only had 5 minutes left and I offered to make use of her shower again not wanting to overrun.

Overall, an excellent meet. Very friendly, shared some laughs and chatty girl.

Would I see Chardonnay again....Yes I will definitely. I have a lasting picture in my head of looking up at Chardonnay as she came as I was licking her and I very much would like to see that image again.

Well that`s my first review on here.....hope not too dull!!

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only

Had wanted to meet Chardonnay for a couple of years but living 2 hours away the opportunity had never really arisen...until now...and the wait was certainly worth it. Being a fairly quiet/shy fella I normally "hide" myself by seeing Poles or Czechs but decided to be brave and see a Brit.

Communications throughout the week leading up to the meet were excellent and friendly. Arrived in Brum and was able to park fairly close to Chardonnay`s flat (which she rents just for meets). Buzzed into the flat entrance and excitement and hope that its the girl in the pictures. Well....door opened and WOW there stood a smiley, welcoming, hot blonde dressed in lovely lingerie.
 :yahoo:
Head saying "can`t wait to get my hands and mouth on you".

Had a shower in lovely clean bathroom and then through to living area in small modern flat.

Paperwork over and joined Chardonnay on sofa with towel wrapped around me still. We began kissing and stroking and I slowly dropped the bra strap off her shoulder revealing a breast. Gorgeous. Enhanced but gorgeous.

We walked over to the bed, towel dispensed with and undressed Chardonnay eagerly to reveal an absolutely gorgeous body-probably the best complete package I have had the pleasure to meet. Slim, toned and perfect.

More intense kissing, DFK and fondling when Chardonnay asked if I wanted oral and without and of course I did. Great technique and I had to stop her twice in case I shot my load early. I asked to return the favour and slowly inched my way down her body and onto her pussy. Her pussy is truly lovely- tasty, sweet and clean. Whenever I looked up Chardonnay was looking at me licking her and I could see and sense she was enjoying until she came with gusto.

Mac on and sex followed in just mish and again with eye contact throughout I eventually popped.

Saw that we only had 5 minutes left and I offered to make use of her shower again not wanting to overrun.

Overall, an excellent meet. Very friendly, shared some laughs and chatty girl.

Would I see Chardonnay again....Yes I will definitely. I have a lasting picture in my head of looking up at Chardonnay as she came as I was licking her and I very much would like to see that image again.

Well that`s my first review on here.....hope not too dull!!
Nice one mate  :hi: