Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay - Birmingham  (Read 1893 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Raj_1978

External Link/Members Only

Chardonnay is well reviewed on UKP and the other site. This meet was last week.

£140 for 1 hour

Booking was easy, couple of texts and agreed outfit with time date etc. I’ve wanted to see her for a while but never got the chance so was keen to get stuck in when finally able to book.

Looks wise she is the same as her pics although I have to say she’s a lot more toned and slender in person. Nice all over tan, great hair, nails, makeup etc- no complaints. Firm bolt one but nice enough and soft to touch.

Apartment near broad street; easy enough to park.

I knew going in that that there was no CIM and this was a downside to the punt but it didn’t ruin it.
Got inside he flat easily and Chardonnay greets me wearing a skimpy outfit and high heels, she’s quite tall in them around 5”11 I’d say. 

She hugs me and starts dfk, she’s really good at this and it goes on for a while whilst I fondle her body and pussy. She gets down and starts sucking me off looking at me while she does this.. what a sight.
Oral is without and she’s good at it but it’s entirely gfe.. no hard sucking, spitting or simply going for it like she’s desperate for cock. I knew this beforehand though.

Onto the bed, lots more kissing and fondling with more OWO too. After about 20 mins she gets on top and rides me for ages.. I let this carry on and on, she’s so good at cowgirl and wonderful sight too. Lots of kissing in between. Against though, no hard and fast fucking, all quite slow and sensual.

Changed positions a few times and I finally finished off by fucking the shit out of her in doggy where I was in control. Quick chat, shower and out with a few mins left. Didn’t feel rushed at all.

She’s an attractive girl and she’s good at what she does, clearly enjoys it too and makes you feel welcome. However, it’s a plain GFe and her profile is probably one of the most accurate I’ve seen in terms. Of what you actually get.

I would go back and would keep her as a back up too.

Online alabama1

Thanks for review. I saw her once. I remember the highlight of the punt was the snogging right at the beginning, unfortunately.  :(