Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay  (Read 1745 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline lol punk

Only my second ever punt and my first ever review. So please bear with me.

Communication.
Very good all done by text. Initially booked an hour. But later changed it to a 30min booking because of a work commitment that unexpectedly came up. The meet took place at her discreet studio flat in birmingham yesterday)Tuesday) afternoon.

Appearance.
As rightly reviewed here, she is very pretty. Enhanced boobs and a great body.

Service
I was greeted with a hug and a light kiss. I told her that I was not used to punts and she soon put me to ease. She asked if I was ok with kissing and I said I was. We sat on her couch and kissed and cuddled. Was full on fk with tongues. We then moved to the bed where our hands were all over each other. She makes you so comfortable and my nerves were soon gone. Her oral was great, she has a technique that I found very arousing. she came on top and rode me cowgirl till I finished. I showered and left a happy man. Top notch this girl is!

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review! Good to see she still provides an excellent GFE. one of Brums best IMO

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:56:18 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Excalibur

Her vanilla service has always put me off seeing her but based on her feedback I must see Chardonnay.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review lol punk  :hi:

Pleased to hear you enjoyed meeting her, she's one of the best we have in the Birmingham area  :thumbsup: