Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley X X - Fratton Hampshire - better the devil you know  (Read 3443 times)

Quesadilla

Who: Hayley X X
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

My third visit to Hayley but hadn't reviewed the first meet as it pre-dated my membership here - External Link/Members Only, and the second was a duo reviewed here.

How much: £250 for 2 hrs
Where: Hayley's new flat in Fratton, Hampshire near Southsea. Very clean modern flat in a block, limited visitor parking bays but near a retail park so plenty of free parking there.

Why: Having now seen around 15 WG's this last 5 months or so, I find myself with the dilemma - is it better the devil you know or the devil you haven't tried yet?  For the most part I've tried new girls - so far there are only 2 girls I've seen more than once. But after rating my own reviews it was clear that a couple really do stand head and shoulders above the rest and one of them was Hayley X X.  Hayley was actually the third girl I saw when I started up and I had a great hour with her, so good that I went back for a duo which was one of the most awesome sessions of my entire life. That duo was some two months ago now and I was reminded recently via PM chat with a member on here just how good she is so decided to go back and remind myself.

What: : 2 hour incall.  I was debating how to spend said time and decided to go back and look at Hayley's Private Gallery for some inspiration.  Hayley updates regularly and there were lots of new pics since I looked last. I'd highly recommend the 2 credit outlay because her gallery is awesome. Of course the usual fluffy pics but some serious hardcore stuff from her Conveyor Belt party days with Hampshire Whores.
Some of her profile pics and gallery pics are a bit older and you can see she looks much younger - but the majority are up to date and give a great idea of what you're going to get. Anyway, what jumped out at me in her PG was just three pics of her in a 6th form schoolgirl outfit - unlike many of the basic slutty schoolgirl outfits this actually looked very realistic. I have also seen some of her vids and know she can do role play very well so I decided to ask for schoolgirl roleplay.

Comms Excellent - Hayley was very responsive to AW e-mails throughout, confirmed she was game for what I was looking for despite me sending two or three fairly long detailed messages during the week.  Got her new address up front and as it's a block of flats I used Google Streetview to check I had the right place and Hayley confirmed.  Originally was going to be an outcall to mine which is just over an hour drive away - she's prepared to travel "up to an hour each way " for a 2 hr booking which was all fine but then for my own reasons I had to switch to an incall and she was fine with that.
On the day I txt'd to say I was en route with an updated ETA and she responded immediately, she missed my call when I arrived outside and needed some help with parking but she returned the call within a couple of minutes and told me where to park so all good.

Location: Very nice clean modern flat between residential area and a retail park. Easy to find driving via SatNav.  Limited covered parking but the retail park across the street is free. Flat has an open plan kitchen/lounge/study area, master bed with good sized ensuite shower and a small second bedroom where Hayley has a sex swing setup.

Looks Of her three profile pics I'd say the one with her derriere is the most recent/accurate - the other two are definitely taken a little while back. Her free public gallery is much more accurate with recent stuff up front giving an accurate view of face, figure, and her bj skills. :)
Red hair, girl next door looks bordering on simply stunning - long legs, slim but curves in all the right places - amazing tiny waist and round hips with a perfect pert bum and 32C all natural perky boobs.

Services Role play (Naughty 6th former) delivered with just the right level of seriousness and good fun, mild spanking (oh that butt!), OWO / DTBJ - fantastic skills Hayley clearly is well practised at sucking cock, RO / Fingering / 69 / Rimming, lots of anal play with fingers and she has loads of toys many of which I had fun using on her, various positions for penetration. Filming allowed at Hayley's discretion - have not had the chance to review yet but hoping for some great action shots. :)
All services advertised certainly appear to be on offer, and all those I tried as always were delivered with genuine skill as well as enthusiasm.

Attitude Having seen Hayley 3 times now - solo 1hr, duo 2hr then this new solo 2 hr I can confirm that she has one of the best attitudes of any WG I've met.  Very friendly, puts you at ease (I do get nervous, even having seen her twice before!), extremely courteous and accommodating, and really genuinely enjoys the sex.  Three times I've been to see her and popped out to the bathroom only to find on my return she is busy playing with herself and clearly gets off herself.

Overall Definitely in my top 3 all time hall of fame.

Positives
Exactly as advertised - her profile says "Reliable, experienced and experimental" and she delivers.
GFE with a PSE twist.
Great role play skills.
Awesome BJ skills
Happy to be filmed (for your private use only!) - this is my second time filming her and is definitely worth watching again and again if only I could ignore the middle aged fat guy who keeps getting in the way.  :D

Negatives
Only minor negative for me is lack of really deep FK.  She does kiss but as her profile says is not keen on lots of tongue action. Actually it may have been the kissing that's the reason I haven't gone back for a while as it's a big deal for me usually but it's a testament to her other skills that I still rate her as one of my all time favourites and didn't miss it today at all.

See again? Absolutely! My conclusion after today was - definitely it is better the devil you know. That said I am pretty booked up over the next 6 weeks with a mix of other new / old devils leading up to Christmas so probably won't see her now til the New Year. 

Recommended? Yes absolutely cannot recommend her highly enough.

A bit late now and tired so for once you are spared all the fluffy details, but hopefully the above will suffice.  Any questions feel free to ask.

Offline hendrix

Good review, thanks. I'm still working on getting her together with MissKDD. Fingers crossed! :D

Quesadilla

Good review, thanks. I'm still working on getting her together with MissKDD. Fingers crossed! :D
That thought has definitely occurred to me for sure - if I hadn't already booked Lia Amelia with Kristen in December this would have been my plan b) as they are my current two favourite ladies to play with. Both Hayley and Kristen seem happy to come to my place so shouldn't be too difficult to arrange - just a question of finances and timing!  :D

Offline hendrix

That thought has definitely occurred to me for sure - if I hadn't already booked Lia Amelia with Kristen in December this would have been my plan b) as they are my current two favourite ladies to play with. Both Hayley and Kristen seem happy to come to my place so shouldn't be too difficult to arrange - just a question of finances and timing!  :D

Always the case :D - I'm looking at Gatwick hotels as the best place for all three of us to get to..hopefully sort that out before year end.

Offline riskytimes

yeah ive seen her at a place near whiteley village . she does gang bangs  either single or with another girl. strapped to a gym horse and tied up for the duration then a massive bukkake for the finale !!!!! think it may be finished now as the group page is missing.

Quesadilla

yeah ive seen her at a place near whiteley village . she does gang bangs  either single or with another girl. strapped to a gym horse and tied up for the duration then a massive bukkake for the finale !!!!! think it may be finished now as the group page is missing.
The Hampshire Whores group is still there - the lineup changes from time to time and they've had at least 6 different girls pass through it over the last 6 months. External Link/Members Only.

Hayley has indeed moved on from the group hence it's not on her profile any more but her mate Bella is still there - the whole gang bang / "conveyor belt" thing was not really my cup of tea but saw Hayley with Bella earlier this year and very enjoyable it was. Current HW lineup includes Violet / WhiskyV who I've also met separately and she is indeed a dirty little slut.  The other one is a complete mystery to me (sorry!). But if group sex is your thing I'd say they are well worth a visit.

Offline Mij

Yup...I tried that one but trying to get all 3 of us together in one place at the same time is a nightmare!

So instead have been having to settle on 1-2-1's with each of them instead! Had another great evening with Hayley last week....still have the smile on my face :-D

Quesadilla

Yup...I tried that one but trying to get all 3 of us together in one place at the same time is a nightmare!

So instead have been having to settle on 1-2-1's with each of them instead! Had another great evening with Hayley last week....still have the smile on my face :-D
Just confirmed booking for 10th December with KDD and Hayley at my place.  :hi:

:yahoo:

Offline The_Don

Why: Having now seen around 15 WG's this last 5 months or so, I find myself with the dilemma - is it better the devil you know or the devil you haven't tried yet? But after rating my own reviews it was clear that a couple really do stand head and shoulders above the rest and one of them was Hayley X X.

I know that feeling

Hayley has a sex swing setup.

Sound good

Red hair, girl next door looks bordering on simply stunning - long legs, slim but curves in all the right places - amazing tiny waist and round hips with a perfect pert bum and 32C all natural perky boobs.

Dam seen her picture and I've got a thing for red heads

I've seen contact via A/W no phone number I normally phone first. But her comms is good via email?

Quesadilla

I've seen contact via A/W no phone number I normally phone first. But her comms is good via email?
In my experience she is the epitome of professionalism and her comms have always been exemplary. I mainly email her and only switch to txt/phone on the day.

Offline hendrix

Awesome!  :drinks:

Offline tel_house

Current HW lineup includes Violet / WhiskyV who I've also met separately and she is indeed a dirty little slut.  The other one is a complete mystery to me (sorry!). But if group sex is your thing I'd say they are well worth a visit.

I've seen both and must agree that Violet is very much a dirty little slut who can also take a good punishment. The other one, Tery, is also filthy but doesn't take as harsh a punishment as Violet but still very much worth seeing.

TH

Offline Mij

You jammy bugger! :-)

Enjoy!