Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie for play Milton keynes  (Read 694 times)

Blueboy2016

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I have done two more visits to Rosie for play in Milton Keynes over the last month, one for half an hour and a quick meet today for 15 minutes. I happen to need to visit mk this am to collect something and thought I'd  give my favourite girl a call and see if she could relieve me...despite me suffering a bad back. I was however not seeking a massage tho in truth that would probably be what I should have spent the money on. Rosie said she could see me in half an hour...excellent I thought. As on all previous meets...dressed to please..new eye popping black outfit barely containing her huge chest. What back pain...the sight of her relaxed my back and stiffened my cock. Tits hanging over my cock..tit massage..good suckisucking on her tits..her on my cock.....hand wanking and finally harshly pulled off over those kk cup tits. Not sure how many meets over the last year I've had with Rosie..perhaps 8 or 9...and every meet is excellent. We tend to have a good chat before and after too. There are other good looking girls..but I've found a gem that I suspect I will visit many times again. If big tits are your thing...and I mean big...then pretty hard to beat.

Hidden Image/Members Only