Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MixRace Dream - Utter timewaster  (Read 716 times)

1 review(s) for Sinful Satin (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Phil1980

External Link/Members Only

This girl is a total timewaster. Called her up and asked when she'd be free soonest. She says 20 mins. Tell her I will see her then. My place is about 5 mins from her, so after about 15 minutes I am about to set off to hers and she texts me to say she needs another 25 mins. Very wary of WGs who pull antics like this, but I decide to agree since she's only 5 mins from me and I am heading into a very dull weekend of work unfortunately.

So 25 mins later I get there, get into her place, tell her I want to stay  for 30 mins, where she then tells me she only does 1 hour slots minimum, even though her AW profile says she does 30 minute slots; there's not 1 mention that she doesnt do 30 mins slots on her profile, and she didn't mention this over the phone!!!

Plus as soon as I said I wanted to stay 30 mins her attitude changed completely and she rather rudely ushered me out of the flat. What I don't fucking get is, when I was there she told me she does 1hr for £100, I told her I only wanted 30 mins and I'd pay £80 (the rate on her profile) yet she adamantly refused. Barmy!

Also realised her and Naughty Nova work from the same flat, Nova being another total timewaster I had the displeasure of interacting with.

Nova's profile

External Link/Members Only

Online Dark_Gable

Sorry to hear about your negative experience.

This is an older thread discussing her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179466.0

Her old AW profile is here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jordan452

What a shame thoses curves tho :wacko: