Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Vivien_ - Manchester  (Read 1968 times)

22 review(s) for _Vivien_ (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jackshore

External Link/Members Only

When: Not 100% on this, some time between August and October.

Duration: 1 hour

Comms: arranged by text. Vivien was quick to respond

The girl: definately the girl in her pictures. Though had a but more of a belly on her than I expected. I would go as far as saying she was fat or anything though. and I still found her majorly attractive. Great set of tits on her that she didn't mind me having a good play with.

The service: so I paid for an hours service, and she gave such great OWO that for the first pop I just lay back and let her continue doing that until I came in her mouth. She had really good technique, took her time and it felt amazing. It gets a bit sketchy after that, not sure if its my fault for not trying to initiate a second go (we are about 30 mins into the punt at this point). We kept on happily chatting away with eachother and I didnt realise how much time had passed. Then after a bit she had an alarm that went off which she sets to let her know there's only 5 minutes to go. at which point I asked if she would try and get me to cum again in the time remaining. Which in all fairness to her she did, with some enthusiastic oral and handjob skills. I think if I hadn't pushed for it, she would have happily sent me on my way with just 1 pop in an hour though. Next time I think il try and be more assertive and ask for sex too.

All in all I don't regret the meet so giving it a positive still.

Offline jackshore

Also the price was 120 pounds for the hour

Offline Willnotts

An hour an no fucking... Not sure how you managed that  :D

Offline Dirk Antony

Visited the Vivien circa October , £70 half hour punt , clean modern apartment in Salford , attractive lady , good spoken English , the photos airbrushed , chubbier imo , very good owo , 69 , doggy , would i visit again maybe , a good solid , 7/10 punt.  :D

Offline PLeisure

Visited the Vivien circa October , £70 half hour punt , clean modern apartment in Salford , attractive lady , good spoken English , the photos airbrushed , chubbier imo , very good owo , 69 , doggy , would i visit again maybe , a good solid , 7/10 punt.  :D
It's more helpful to the forum if you post your own review, rather than tack a comment on someone else's. That way, an aggregate of her service is maintained; this offers a 'running commentary' on her service level.
Newbies have a 12-month window to post reviews on - get stuck in!  :hi: