Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetLisa (Spanish) TOFTT E14 - Neutral minus/Negative  (Read 629 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5778911) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline yuunagi

External Link/Members Only

Time Mach 2023, week-end

Fee 1h - £150

Comms
She appeared available on her profile, so I texted her the same day in the morning, then called 2 hours later to try to get a follow up for lack of answer. Immediately got a response and then got the booking confirmation and additional details about the location via text messages with prompt replies.

A flat in a council estate (lift available), fairly well maintained, around 2 minutes away from the Langdon Park station.

The lady
The photos on her AW profile are very representative without any visible filter. I would say she is around 5'5/5'6 with tanned skin. Good enough English, easy to talk to. Natural body. I do not remember her having any ostentatious tattoos.

Meeting
Typical hiding behind the door trick, I was pleased that her looks matched exactly her AW profile pictures. She told she was returning back from Spain and excused herself for the mess in her room, not that I really noticed it. She can be chatty if you want her to and she was friendly with me.
I handed over the cash and took a quick shower. Fairly vanilla session, 69, fingering allowed, mutual masturbation, OW (not by choice: her profile mentioned OWO was offered but she said she never provides OW, definitely a let-down for me), covered sex without any restrictions (missionary, doggy, neither loose nor tight). Shagging did not really do it for me, was offered HR to completion. I can't comment on DFK as I never request that from any SP. But more importantly, minus points for weird smells when I tried RO.

If you fancy a fairly girl-next-door looking Spaniard and GFE, she is fine, but her services seem fairly vanilla, and her hygiene can be a hit or miss (unless shared shower is on the menu)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 09:58:43 pm by yuunagi »