Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum on my face. Oxford st. Deepthroater and anal  (Read 11009 times)

3 review(s) for Cum on my Face (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yankee41

This happened between one of the lockdowns, maybe september . I cant keep them straight anymore lol.

External Link/Members Only

Comms-  easy text.  She displays her number when working.  Arranged a time and services without issue.

The price- i think it was 160ph for everything but i cant be sure.  I thought it was very reasonable at the time whatever it was.

The venue- lovely flat just opposite hemleys.  Large and clean.  She seems to move around a lot so she could end up anywhere.

The girl-  no doubt its the girl in pics.  She has a very unique body, very much an hour glass figure.  Massive tits and a big ass with a ridiculously small waist. She had straight hair when i saw her.  She was very pretty to say the least. She isnt jamacian as her profile says.  Her parents are but she has no hint of the accent since she has lived here since childhood.

The services- hard facefucking and deepthroating,  submissive games, anal, owo, dfk, choking and facial.

The event- this girl i very submissive. Tell her what you want her to do and she will do it. She really wants to suck cock all day and can probably do it.  We started off with light facefucking that got more and more intense as time went on.  She could take me all the way after getting warmed up which is better than most girls.  Plenty of slobber and gagging too.  Soon enough i was absolutely smashing her face as hard as i dared with her head braced against a wall, the bed, the floor etc.  She could take a great throat fucking.  If my cock popped on it she was back on it in an instant.  I got to the point where she started to puke on me which she had never done willingly before.  She was scared at first but after a few eruptions she got the hand of it and really got into it. It was a right mess.  She had it all over me and herself and everywhere around us.  She had to stop when she started getting a headache and i was fine with it. It doesnt take much time for me to get that kink out of my system.
We then moved on to anal.  She has an ass built to take rough anal, very bubbly and well padded.  She rode me cowgirl to get used to my size then switched to missionary. I slowed the pace so i could last a bit longer as she was begging me to cum on her face.  I pulled out and gave her a massive facial.  It went everywhere and she just took it.  She quite happily sat there and enjoyed being covered in cum, spit and vomit before getting up to clean herself up.  After a quick chat i got dressed and left a bit after an hour.

Conclusion-  a good time for sure.  A very rare girl showing good puking potential.  I dont know if she can or would do it all the time but at least she was keen on the one visit.  Would i see her again? Sure but she moves around alot and rarely works now. 

Offline puntingpumping1920

You sure you met the girl on that profile

Other reviewers said it's a B&S
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 09:27:49 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Yankee41

While i cant see her face in the pics it would be hard to find another girl with that figure.   I will say its her.  Certainly the profile info matches up.  As i lived in jamaica we were able to exchange stories about it and she had knowledge that only people who lived there would know.

Those pictures are at least 3 years old now as well so who knows. Reading the other reviews we all had nearly the exact same experience which was a positive.  I think once accused of b&s it stuck with her but no body could actually prove it.  Its not like your walking into a flat and getting a white girl.  If its not the girl in the pics its really, really close to the actual girl. 

I think the solution here is for more of us to fuck her and review.  I for one would like to see her get more attention.  She was really, really good and shouldnt be passed on because of a b&s rumour.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 10:16:56 pm by Yankee41 »

Offline punther

Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yankee41

this sounds amazing

I think she would match your requirements quite nicely.  As you well know a puke and anal combo is as rare as rocking horse poop.  Im not sure she can repeat the puke experience but just anal and throating is worth the price of admission.

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Thanks for the review Op, How big is her ass on the butt scale or how many inches if you know?

Offline 3Chabuddygee

Wow! Sounds awesome. A black girl who takes a throat fucking, anal and pukes up without complaining - has to be a Unicorn!!

I’d love to see her, I’ve punted during the pandemic, but I’m being a bit cautious now! Soon as things look better, I’m on that, if she’s still around.

What a find, glad you had a great time!

Offline Yankee41

Thanks for the review Op, How big is her ass on the butt scale or how many inches if you know?

Her ass is pretty big but really nice on her.  Reminds me of the kartrashians.  When she was in cowgirl anal a ridge formed were her ass and back meet that i hadnt felt with any girl ive fucked before.  It struck me that i could probably put a glass of water on her ass like that and it would stay.

Offline SamOmar

I nearly booked her because the profile has a huge list of services and looked to be very PSE / submissive but I just thought to myself its a little too good to be true , searched her AW ID and I did not like what I read. If OP actually met her and received that service then he was very fortunate in my opinion
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline Yankee41

It seems to me all of us that have seen her rated it very highly.  A few people questioned her as b&s but had zero proof.  I could list a dozen top shelf providers that have shit pics with no way of telling its the actual girl.  She just had the unfortunate accusation and its stuck with her. 

More reviews = more positives i suspect.

Offline SamOmar

It seems to me all of us that have seen her rated it very highly.  A few people questioned her as b&s but had zero proof.  I could list a dozen top shelf providers that have shit pics with no way of telling its the actual girl.  She just had the unfortunate accusation and its stuck with her. 

More reviews = more positives i suspect.

Thanks mate, I'll take your word for it
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Online hendrix

Sounds great, thanks for the review! Looks like there's no anal on the menu now though. Was it on there before do you recall? Our did you ask and she was fine with it?

Offline Yankee41

Sounds great, thanks for the review! Looks like there's no anal on the menu now though. Was it on there before do you recall? Our did you ask and she was fine with it?

It was at discrection when i saw her.  I didnt think she would actually perform it but she did like a good little sub.  It was a struggle to fit me in but once in everything was fine. 

Offline Link7

So just to confirm, this is not the same girl as:

Or could this one be using her photos?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 01:21:38 pm by Link7 »

Offline Yankee41

So just to confirm, this is not the same girl as:

Or could this one be using her photos?

I dont see the resemblance between the two.  At any rate the girl you linked has absolutely massive knockers that the girl i saw could not even begin to compare with.

Offline Link7

I dont see the resemblance between the two.  At any rate the girl you linked has absolutely massive knockers that the girl i saw could not even begin to compare with.

Ok, but they're both advertising massive knockers. 38E and 32KK respectively.

Think it's disingenuous to say there's no resemblance.

Offline Link7

If you take a look at previous reviews, the other similarity between the two (which is unusual) is that they both offer a full service including a messy facial for £100 an hour.

Puts the Eastern Europeans to shame :sarcastic:

Online hendrix

It was at discrection when i saw her.  I didnt think she would actually perform it but she did like a good little sub.  It was a struggle to fit me in but once in everything was fine.

Cheers, you might have broken her  :D

Offline Weathersmo

She looks great.. Gonna try for a meeting

Offline themagicrat

Profile's been changed, pictures gone, now claiming to be 20.

Offline punther

Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.

Offline Harry Monk

Looks like profile has been sold on therefore rendering any prior reviews meaningless unfortunately.
Will take off HL now  :cry: ....shame never got to see previous incumbant

Offline JackTheStripper

Alright dudes,

Not a review as I never visited her, however, I did send her an SMS a couple of weeks ago.

Somebody replied from a different number, anyway, turns out I couldn’t make it on that occasion.

I txt the new number I had been contacted from a few days later (I did ask if the new number was the best number to contact her on at our first message exchange, which was confirmed as a Yes), and tried to arrange a booking.

I then read some reviews mentioning she may be B&S, so I replied

“ Sorry I can't come, I just read a lot of reviews online and it says you're not the person in the profile pictures :(

I received a reply “OK. What is the profile name please”.

I replied with “ Cum On My Face - Jamaican girl” and just received the reply “Ok thanks”.

Looks like the number which txt me back on the first message exchange is running a number of profiles.

Offline Trotter671

Looks like profile has been sold on therefore rendering any prior reviews meaningless unfortunately.
Will take off HL now  :cry: ....shame never got to see previous incumbant

That's my guess too pal :hi: Was hoping to see her when next in London for work. Guess not going to happen now so off my HL as well :thumbsdown:

Offline Yankee41

That is clearly a different girl to the one i saw.  Thats a shame too.  No way would i see the new girl but i wonder if she has a way to contact the old girl.

Offline CrypticTurbo197

That is clearly a different girl to the one i saw.  Thats a shame too.  No way would i see the new girl but i wonder if she has a way to contact the old girl.
Worth a try as the old one's got me interested

Offline candec

I saw a girl with that ID at Waterloo. The girl I saw was slimmer with B or C cup breasts. I presume there are two girls, maybe more who share the same ID?

Offline mikey1002

Profile pics have changed again  :unknown: Are people even meeting the girl in the pics?

Offline Saltnpepper

She sounds fun. I've meet a wg that has an account that does the same thing name stays the same but pics change on certain weeks. I actually contacted her and said " is this lily " no it's Sophie at fhe moment. Ok cool  :(