Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CumFuckMyArse - Liverpool Street  (Read 1481 times)

58 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (52 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JAH

External Link/Members Only

When - Summer 2020

Price paid - £130.00 for 30 minutes (£100.00 + £30.00 anal)

Location - Small flat in Bishopsgate. restricted parking nearby but short walk from the station.

Communication - Good, answered initial call, followed up with address text once time agreed and further details upon arrival.

The lady - Short, mid to late 40s. I found her facially quite attractive (she has a mixed Asian/South American background). Small implants and a pert but not massive bum. She might not blow you away appearance wise but after reading about her enthusiastic anal performances I was willing to look past this in the promise of a fun session.

The Meet - offered a drink and shower on arrival, had just showered so freshened up before getting to action. She makes a big deal about her squirting abilities on her profile so was keen to see for myself. Started with decent OWO while fingering her pussy and ass before I wanted to get to the squirting. When it was time she delivered well and after just a few hard 2 finger pumps whilst biting her nipple I felt pump after pump squirt all over my hand, arm and the bed. This kept on for a few minutes and I got the impression that if we’d carried this on for the full half hour she would have drowned us both. Switched in to doggy anal which she took well. I’d read up on her ability to take a hard anal pounding and she didn’t disappoint. She was able to take a good hard balls deep anal pounding for round 1 before I finished in the bag. Round 2 consisted of more of the same before a satisfying facial/CIM finish and I was out of the door after 30 minutes exactly.

To conclude - a decent enough performer, able to take a good hard anal pounding if that’s your thing and I also found her to be a pleasant person all round. She can talk for England if you let her get going but when it was time to get to action she didn’t waste any time and took instruction well.