Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CumFuckMyArse, Waterloo  (Read 2448 times)

58 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (52 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online TJHooker

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 4 hours
Paid: £400
Services provided: Covered Anal, Doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl & Missionary.  DFK,OWO, Reverse Oral, Squirt, CIM, Facial, Rimming, Massage, Tie & Tease.

Booking
Initial query by AW email, then SMS.  Easy and painless.

The location
It’s near Waterloo Station, I got off at Westminster and walked over the bridge.  She has a room setup for sex.  The place is clean.  Bathroom is also clean with fresh towels.

The Girl
CFMA is probably more in her mid 40’s in my opinion.  The first picture in her gallery is fairly accurate, she is thick but not fat with no saggy skin, I think the correct word is tight.

Tits are fake but sensitive

She is a mix of Spanish and Thai and quite good looking.

Nice to to talk to, can be talkative but only between sessions.

Not a clock watcher and even went over the 4 hours I had booked.

The session
So a bit of a blur at the moment, but she met me wearing what I requested.  She’d just got out of the shower and apologized about making me wait a couple of minutes.  Was led into the play room and offered a drink.  We sat on the sofa had a chat about what I was after, money sorted and she put it to one side. 

I jumped in the shower, back in the room, I sat back down.  She literally jumped me with lots of DFK, finger in the pussy, she got on her knees, towel off and sucked me off whilst I was still sat on the Sofa.  Lots of ball sucking and deep throat, I did not last long  and came on her face.  Now my turn, she got naked and climbed on top and let me suck her pussy and squirted on me.  It was plentiful.

We both cleaned up, more refreshments and on to the bed.  Got to suck those tits and play with them.   She likes them to be played with hard and her nips twisted, pulled and lightly bitten.  More oral on her, out came the toys and more squirt.  Then her turn on me, oral to get me hard, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl and completion with penetration.

Round 3 was me being tied up face down, legs wide open and her rimming me.  She can rim, it’s good and she does like to get her tongue in very deep.  Flipped over, still me my hands tied and she got my legs in the air and licked from the shaft, down the balls and the anus and back again.  Legs down, she inserted my dick in her ass Cowgirl.  More squirt from her, and by now I don’t think there is any part me that has not been covered.  Came in the bag whilst thrusting up into her ass.

Round 4, started with a massage, doggy position in both holes and finished off with a nice slow deep BJ with lots of ball sucking.  Came in her mouth and she spat it out.  Feeling I should return the favor performed oral, gave her a few digits and more squirt.  However thinking She was done,  she asked me to continue until another squirt.

Thinking it was over, we lay on the bed and we chatted, she played with me and got me hard again.  Asked if wanted something done with it, I replied accordingly and she sat on me.  Got me near the edge and got off.  Condom off and she gave me a hand job whilst rimming me.

Back in the shower, a bit of chat, nice deep kiss good bye and off I went.

Pros
A good enthusiastic provider that provides all the services.  I was cumming saw dust by the end.

Cons
The first squirt did smell a bit pissy.

Would I go again?
Yes.  Not cum that many times in session for a while.

Offline Fully Sated

Verbal Tick, Glad you had a good time, I admire your stamina!

Online TJHooker

Verbal Tick, Glad you had a good time, I admire your stamina!

Thank you, I’ve recently been enjoying longer sessions.  Feels more relaxed and not having to squeeze it all in to an hour.