Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tizzi - Derby - Anyone Had The Pleasure?  (Read 612 times)

Offline Sheffred2017

Bit of back and forth with this one. Seems genuine but already been ghosted once by her.

Just wondering if anyone has seen her and/or had any contact with her etc?

Probably will end up TOFTT but forewarned is forearmed and all that.

Thanks in advance.  :hi:

Online Dipper

That would’ve been a good idea wouldn’t it?

Here y’are…

External Link/Members Only

:D

Quite a unit she is. What’s she asking for 15/30min? ££

Offline Sheffred2017

She is indeed… on occasion I enjoy ploughing a fat bird with massive tits and a nice face. Not all the time but every now and again. I think it’s my sex version of getting a filthy takeaway on the way home after a night on the razz! She’s just round the corner from my office so I’m intending on smashing her on my lunch break rather than going to the gym.

Not sure on £ yet she took her rates down not long ago. Just in the process of finding out. If I remember rightly it was £70-£80 for 30mins. Pretty standard.

Online badsin

Crikey.....I initially thought she actually had a pumpkin tattooed on her arse :scare:

Online Dipper

Crikey.....I initially thought she actually had a pumpkin tattooed on her arse :scare:

:lol: :lol:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I did as well. It was quite a shock to the old system to be honest. It shows she has a sense of humour. I’d like to see her put that photo on instagram.