Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back at it!  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Dodgelad

Well has the summer hols draw to a close I thought I'd line up a visit for next week, blast away six weeks of no meets! Derby doesn't change much does it?! Very few new WG and an increase in some already over inflated prices.

Unless the pants do the thinking it'll be a rub n tug somewhere.

Anyone else unleashed next week?  :D

Any newbie's in Derby area I've missed?  :)

Cheers

Online Dipper

Know the feeling… it’ll likely be a parlour regular for me somewhere, I’m absolutely bursting for a good fuck truth be told.

I check Derby regularly and nothing particularly catches my eye other than some fit looking Brazilians, which are unknowns, I’m not willing to take the chance on.

So yeah, tried and tested regs only for me unless some proven stunner pops up from nowhere. (unlikely)

Offline gbyld87

Just finished with Danni_lynce.  Review to follow but fuck yes would I recommend.

Online WelshClipper

Debating a punt for September but pretty sure it will be a 70 hh not a 140 full hour.

Given the economic climate I think I want to be careful for a while. I nearly went for a nice girl in Sheffield for 160 but then I just couldn't see myself handing over the dosh. So I renegged.

Offline Dodgelad

160, it's big dosh, especially if it turns out to be a crap meet!

Online WelshClipper

160, it's big dosh, especially if it turns out to be a crap meet!

Often my dick is in control and loses sight of the cost.

I have to occasionally remind him and give him a dose of reality   :D

Online Dipper

Often my dick is in control and loses sight of the cost.

I have to occasionally remind him and give him a dose of reality   :D

I find a quick read of my week to week outgoings soon dampens him down… but not always.  :sarcastic:

Offline nbarnes

You're lucky, you have this one on your doorstep.

External Link/Members Only

You're welcome.