Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductivesimonexxx  (Read 1092 times)

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
Hi guys, has anyone got any info on this one? Has good feedback on AW for what it's worth but thought i'd ask the experts Lol.

Seductivesimonexxx

« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:42:44 pm by bozzyman »

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:42:07 pm by bozzyman »

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown

Offline papak

I spoke to her on the phone once, her voice didn't match with the images on her profile. Sounds silly I know, but she just sounded a lot older than the age stated and it put doubt in my mind about making a booking.

Offline Dodgelad

I was just about to type a similar comment! She looks well decent on the photos but when I called her she sounded like she was high on something, may be way off but I get the voice not matching comment

I spoke to her on the phone once, her voice didn't match with the images on her profile. Sounds silly I know, but she just sounded a lot older than the age stated and it put doubt in my mind about making a booking.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 09:53:44 pm by Dodgelad »

Offline papak

I was just about to type a similar comment! She looks well decent on the photos but when I called her she sounded like she was high on something, may be way off but I get the voice not matching comment

Glad I'm not alone on that one then Dodgelad!

Offline HailWood

I recognise one of the punters who gave her feedback in 2017. He thought her good enough to return then. At these prices she’s probably worth a go. Hope someone does see her and posts a review. Never got my answer from her previous reviewer as to her attractiveness though  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 04:18:41 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline RedKettle

Any more intelligence about this one?

I have had my eye on the profile for a while - I have my eye on about 100 profiles at the moment what with no actual punting but hours spent planning for a hoped for return!!!  Think I am ready to go now, but may lose my nerve!

Anyway back to her, the profile pictures look pretty good but what there is on here is not encouraging.  Tempted to throw £60 at a half hour tester.  Any information appreciated.

Cheers   :drinks:

Offline John the Sextist

Any more intelligence about this one?

I have had my eye on the profile for a while - I have my eye on about 100 profiles at the moment what with no actual punting but hours spent planning for a hoped for return!!!  Think I am ready to go now, but may lose my nerve!

Anyway back to her, the profile pictures look pretty good but what there is on here is not encouraging.  Tempted to throw £60 at a half hour tester.  Any information appreciated.

Cheers   :drinks:

Latest AW review and recent may make you want to swerve arranging a meeting, obviously dishonest and if she's willing to do this what else is she willing to do?? and if you look further down the AW reviews it's happened previously  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Feedback
Only   subseeka777 (3)   18/03/2020 09:15   Seeking Services
    After speaking to Simone by phone, I submitted a booking and paid deposit...turned up no show...woman in a thief..nothing but a sket
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:05:25 pm by John the Sextist »

Offline RedKettle

Latest AW review and recent may make you want to swerve arranging a meeting, obviously dishonest and if she's willing to do this what else is she willing to do?? and if you look further down the AW reviews it's happened previously  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Feedback
Only   subseeka777 (3)   18/03/2020 09:15   Seeking Services
    After speaking to Simone by phone, I submitted a booking and paid deposit...turned up no show...woman in a thief..nothing but a sket

That ties in with a suspicion raised on here that she was involved in a scam. Was thinking of giving benefit of the doubt but taken with those AW reviews I think it is a case of no smoke without fire. One for my blacklist.

Offline Gplincs

when someone asking for deposit in this business usually it's a scam... and she asked for it to several punters

Offline kippydon

stay well clear, sounds like a scammer to me