Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciebee, Likes v Dislikes?  (Read 756 times)

Offline jake_6969

I have a punt booked with Luciebee in Mansfield. Her Likes list doesn't mention CIM or COF but the reviews I've seen seem to indicate that she does go for this. Can anyone enlighten me? Normally a lack of CIM/COF is a deal breaker for me but her reviews on here and good AW rating makes me think I am missing something very special!

Online Moby Dick

If you are booked in why haven't you confirmed the services with her at the time of booking?
Services/likes lists change. Just because one punter got X service is no guarantee you will.

Offline jake_6969

Because I was thinking with my dick! I'm not overly fussed if they're not on the menu this time.

Offline HailWood

Online Moby Dick

But normally they are a deal breaker for you?
It's only a question of time before you come on here with a disappointing negative review because you aren't clarifying with the girl.
Because I was thinking with my dick! I'm not overly fussed if they're not on the menu this time.

Offline HailWood

Jake - as Moby says you should check with any lass what services you want BEFORE you book her. To avoid you being disappointed though, I can tell you that Lucie does not offer CIM or COF.

Offline NervousJ

Dare I answer this  :sarcastic: :bomb: :bomb:
 :D :D :D

Ha ha ha :D :lol: :lol:

You can’t really go wrong with MissB. As long as you read her profile. And don’t mention her great personality  :D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:07:46 pm by NervousJ »

Online chandlerhandler

You can’t really go wrong with MissB. As long as you read her profile. And don’t mention her great personality  :D

+1

Offline Thracian

+2

She's well worth it so just go for it, you'll soon forget about the lack of cim/cof when she's squirting everywhere.