Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember Busty Candy MILF off the Narborough Road Leicester  (Read 373 times)

Offline J1984

First time poster. Just wanted to see if anyone remembered Candy. She used to advertise in the Sunday Sport Classifieds pages. Used to be just of the Shell Garage of the Narborough Road in a ground floor apartment.

This is back around 2004-2007. If you saw her back then wouldnt of thought much of her. Defo had that dirty look about her. Cracking pair of tits with nipples that could poke an eye out. Always friendly and provided an awesome service. She never advertised on AW out of fear of being caught by her kids. Dont think shes about these days - Just wanted to see if anyone else had seen her or if she was anywhere else.

Jay

Offline Hotdogboy88

I remember her well. Those nipples were something else. She must be well into her 50s now.

Offline J1984

Yeah she defo would be in her 50s. If she was still working i think i would take the plunge and see her again. Have very fond memories

Offline jc1971

Wasn't she at the Penthouse Suit, almost opposite the cop shop on the Hinckley Rd for a time? Reckon around 2002-4?