Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester TS Massage - Any reviews?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline ghostpunter1

Hi guys,

I'm interested in seeing this lady for an hour massage. Never been to see a TS before, so not sure what to expect. Tried searching for any reviews on here, and I've come up with nothing. Would really appreciate any advice, reviews or any other suggestions in east midlands if you have any?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers! :drinks:

Offline michael.fannymore

Never been to see a TS before, so not sure what to expect.

Usually a surprise between the legs

James999

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I had 1 go once, was a bit strange but enjoyed it, on reflection id do it again though i havent but if the same “girl” was around id have another go, i did a review that might help.  Glad i ticked the box though I’d admit to shitting myself on the drive over.

My experience was very similar to gfe, very feminine and pretty, fit and a good kisser, nice tits... up to this point you forget she had junk in the trunk, giving oral isnt my thing and it wasnt expected, received owo and then ass fucked her. Not bad  :lol:

Go for it, you only live once

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline token11

Hi guys,

I'm interested in seeing this lady for an hour massage. Never been to see a TS before, so not sure what to expect. Tried searching for any reviews on here, and I've come up with nothing. Would really appreciate any advice, reviews or any other suggestions in east midlands if you have any?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Shes on fabswingers, messaged me in the past, i dont swing that way though lol, have a look.

Offline ghostpunter1

I had 1 go once, was a bit strange but enjoyed it, on reflection id do it again though i havent but if the same “girl” was around id have another go, i did a review that might help.  Glad i ticked the box though I’d admit to shitting myself on the drive over.

My experience was very similar to gfe, very feminine and pretty, fit and a good kisser, nice tits... up to this point you forget she had junk in the trunk, giving oral isnt my thing and it wasnt expected, received owo and then ass fucked her. Not bad  :lol:

Go for it, you only live once

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nice one ILO. I wanted a slow approach to it.. so decided to have a massage with a TS to see how it goes.