Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa Knight, Nottingham, New apartment  (Read 7340 times)

Offline Marmalade

I just don't buy not changing your pictures when you now look fuck all like them...

But didn't you read her FAQs... "Q. Are your photos genuine?    A. Yes, all of my photos are genuine!"

I took a photo along not long ago to massage-slip-along punt from a bird hailing from a miscellaneous eastern country.

"Look! this is the photo on your website! It's not like you at all!"

Looked at me with wide slanty-eyed innocence and stamping little foot. "Yes! Is me!!!....."

".....when I was 18!"

Fucking chancer. She was clearly twice that. She started smiling ecstatically at being reminded how lovely she once looked. "Sorry luv."

Online PepeMAGA

FYI, you can convert negatives back to regular photos.... :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Speaking for myself, what Pippa actually looks like isn't an issue. I've been with fuller framed women and thin women and had a good time with both.

Good for you mate. BUT it's the difference between a review that simply celebrates your cock fun and a review designed to help other punters. It was the mistake bonkersbok made: don't follow in his footsteps. If she's fat, even if you have to say "overweight", say it in the review even if it doesn't bother you, because it will bother someone else and they will look back and think what a cunt he never mentioned it. Same with age. If she's older than her bloody photos and it doesn't bother you, put it in the review anyway.

Too many punters are 'worried what the prostitute will think'. It's far too obvious. Lots of euphemisms, calling her by her first name every few seconds, describing each thing she does as if a goddess had deigned to bestow some divine favour, and missing out anything objectively likely to upset a punter with different tastes.

If you have the same name you use on Adultwank, change one of them now. Make your reviews so that the little cunt (sorry, 'goddess') doesn't know it's you. Otherwise you are eternally her sad little puppy plaything. If you want to send some sweety (vomit) sweet-talk, do it on Adultwork, and make sure she send sends you feedback to say what-a-gentleman and other self-serving shite.  :cool:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
FYI, you can convert negatives back to regular photos.... :hi:

Like this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Who's the little bird?

BMW525d

Like this?

Who's the little bird?

Is she the one on the right?

yes jenny james is on the left

i already answerred this but i dont agree about posting the full picture as you clearly show her face no no

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Report it to admin to be deleted if I'm in the wrong matey, it's not possible for me to edit it myself now

In fairness the photo was already here, I clicked reveal original like everyone else on here can, it's not like I've uploaded the original myself.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:41:10 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you have the same name you use on Adultwank, change one of them now. Make your reviews so that the little cunt (sorry, 'goddess') doesn't know it's you. Otherwise you are eternally her sad little puppy plaything.

Why ?? I have the same AWank and UKP usernames and I don't give a fuck that they know who I am.

.If you want to send some sweety (vomit) sweet-talk, do it on Adultwork, and make sure she send sends you feedback to say what-a-gentleman and other self-serving shite.  :cool:

They tell me in my AWank feedbank that I'm a gentleman as well. Doesn't stop me face fucking them and then fucking their arses does it !!!!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Why ?? I have the same AWank and UKP usernames and I don't give a fuck that they know who I am.

They tell me in my AWank feedbank that I'm a gentleman as well. Doesn't stop me face fucking them and then fucking their arses does it !!!!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You're not a beginner Fishyfoo. I'm not going to tell you how to suck eggs. I say to everyone to keep separate handles but the likes of Smiths and JRC don't need that advice. I don't know you, but trust that you are wise enough not to leave traces should anyone want to fuck you over. It doesn't happen often, but we have seen some horrific incidents in the years since UKP began. If you're bullet-proof, no worries mate. Nothing to do with the individual punter, merely the odd cyberfuckhead feminazi prossie that can take a dislike to someone through no fault of his own. Stay safe. Enjoy.  :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

You're not a beginner Fishyfoo. I'm not going to tell you how to suck eggs. I say to everyone to keep separate handles but the likes of Smiths and JRC don't need that advice. I don't know you, but trust that you are wise enough not to leave traces should anyone want to fuck you over. It doesn't happen often, but we have seen some horrific incidents in the years since UKP began. If you're bullet-proof, no worries mate. Nothing to do with the individual punter, merely the odd cyberfuckhead feminazi prossie that can take a dislike to someone through no fault of his own. Stay safe. Enjoy.  :drinks:

Right now I'm with you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes I'm very careful. You have to be and any punter that doesn't get that shouldn't be punting.

What's private should stay private and all that.  :hi: :hi:

James999

The Big one looks like something off WWF  :scare:

Online PepeMAGA

She'll take some tackling  :D
she has that dirty Lincolnshire look about her face.   :thumbsup:
the curves and height are a bit overwhelming for me though

Offline cueball

she has that dirty Lincolnshire look about her face.   :thumbsup:
the curves and height are a bit overwhelming for me though

Reminds me of pumps avatar  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I find these fat and obese jokes terrible...

Don't you think she has enough on her plate  :lol:

Online PepeMAGA

I find these fat and obese jokes terrible...

Don't you think she has enough on her plate  :lol:
yet you're happy to give her another serving.

James999

Don't you think she has enough on her plate 

I doubt it stays on her plate for very long  :scare:

Seconds out, round one
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:38:13 am by James999 »

Offline NervousJ

Lads lads please....

Lots of food for thought on this thread....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
From the reviews it's very easy to get her all wet and excited,

Apparently a piece of cake

James999

Like this?
Who's the little bird?

The Goodman has now reported this picture 4 times, twice yesterday and twice today, obviously trying to force admin into doing as he's told, good luck with that  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The Goodman has now reported this picture 4 times, twice yesterday and twice today, obviously trying to force admin into doing as he's told, good luck with that  :thumbsup:

Surely harassing admin will get his ass banned?

Wonder what Pippa is offering him to be such a good boy, if he's that desperate I'm sure he's discussing it with her  :lol:

This is a punting forum for punters, UKE is for the other stuff

Offline cueball

The Goodman has now reported this picture 4 times, twice yesterday and twice today

Yes, I've noticed. I've also noticed he's not posted on this thread.

He'd be much better posting on here and playing pop about that naughty naughty pic.....

Before he's goodbyeman  :sarcastic:

We are in the EM though.... the hooves, the hooves, the galloping hooves :sarcastic:

Offline NervousJ

Seems like she wants her cake and eat it..

Oh hang on a minute...

Tbh if you can't have a laugh and joke you shouldn't really be in here. It's like my mates, once they see a weakness they fucking keep annialating you...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:14:52 am by NervousJ »

Offline cueball

It's like my mates, once they see a weakness they fucking keep annialating you...

:D I thought it were only me who had mates like that  :lol:

It's character building though.... it gives you skin as thick as a rhino  :lol:

GolfNut

Seems like she wants her cake and eat it..

Oh hang on a minute...

Tbh if you can't have a laugh and joke you shouldn't really be in here. It's like my mates, once they see a weakness they fucking keep annialating you...

It's mates like that that teach you if you can't have a laugh at yourself then who can you have a laugh at?

Some people just have no sense of humour do they cueball?  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm still getting over Cueball saying he had mates, does he think we are stupid?  :lol:
I find it easier to believe Pippa is a size 10  :yahoo:

Offline NervousJ

True..

I'm happy to take stick, I give enough of it out.. I even do it to my regular wg.. I tell her feel free to take the piss out of me..it's all I'm used to...ha ha..

I guess it might come across  differently in the form of txt.. But hey ho...

Offline cueball

I'm still getting over Cueball saying he had mates, does he think we are stupid?  :lol:
I find it easier to believe Pippa is a size 10  :yahoo:

do bears shit in the woods  :lol:

I'm much loved in the brutal savage group of misfits I like to call mates  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
End of the day we are all on the same team, would be boring if we didn't have a giggle at each other  :lol:

James999

Wonder what Pippa is offering him to be such a good boy,

Well it won't be anything off her plate will it  :scare:

Offline dirkdiggler583

See she has updated her profile, now off hotlist.
I had her on for ages as the old profile pic was just my cuppa but people kept saying she put on some timber - I didn't realise it was a whole rain forest.
Still if she moved to those flats opposite pizza hut things can only get bigger.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me the sound of horses and the stench of brasso over this fucking picture is unreal. Have none of her white knight fanboy twats noticed that its got an AWank watermark on it ??

That means the pro$$ie uploaded the fucker herself.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Do these naive white knight cunts not understand that nothing is fucking private once it's get on the Internet so......the pro$$ie put it there therefore if there's any outing done she outed herself.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thehoodman1 needs to get a life and quit bothering admin with his complaints about how these girls are being outed. These are pictures that where on there profiles at some point so put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I just bumped into her in the cheesecake shop, she slipped and fell out, funny because she rocked herself to sleep trying to get up haha  :lol:

Sorry no more  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Right now I'm with you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes I'm very careful. You have to be and any punter that doesn't get that shouldn't be punting.

What's private should stay private and all that.  :hi: :hi:

Trust me Mr FF. I have had issues where an ex-UKP member (now banned) tried to out me, and was contacting WGs directly and via AW, feeding false information about me being a paedo, etc.

Since then, I have always advised all members, especially newbies ones, to keep their handles separate on UKP and AW so that they are not easily idenifiable or linked up. It's more so if you are also on UKE,
cos one negative comment/ review on UKP can  create problems for you on UKE as well as on AW.

In addition, I also know of an East Mids member called BMW525 who has had issues with Pimps and Agencies in Nottingham.

If you are able to, change your ID on AW, as it is easier to do than to asking Admin to change your nic on here.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Trust me Mr FF. I have had issues where an ex-UKP member (now banned) tried to out me, and was contacting WGs directly and via AW, feeding false information about me being a paedo, etc.

Since then, I have always advised all members, especially newbies ones, to keep their handles separate on UKP and AW so that they are not easily idenifiable or linked up. It's more so if you are also on UKE,
cos one negative comment/ review on UKP can  create problems for you on UKE as well as on AW.

In addition, I also know of an East Mids member called BMW525 who has had issues with Pimps and Agencies in Nottingham.

If you are able to, change your ID on AW, as it is easier to do than to asking Admin to change your nic on here.

Thing is that if you know what you are doing it's not that difficult to link up AWank and UKP profiles. The only way to avoid this happening is to NEVER leave reviews on here or feedback on AWank and to NEVER put in booking requests.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I do the last 2 points, never leave aw feedback, obviously that leaves me with no feedback also but I've never encountered an issue from that, I also never make a booking request, I make a spur of the moment call usually 1-2 hours before the meet if they aren't available I move on.

Rightly said it don't take much to put together who is who across the sites.
Staying as safe as possible, with nothing relating back to real life, I don't even tell them my real name, to be fair they aren't telling me there.
I'm not really into UKE, it's not me.

I think I remember the bmw525 report wasn't that about a year back?

Online PepeMAGA

Thing is though,  people are only ripping the piss because of the misleading original images.  If she had those up to begin with not a single fuck would have been given.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thing is though,  people are only ripping the piss because of the misleading original images.  If she had those up to begin with not a single fuck would have been given.

+1 100% so

Offline mrfishyfoo

I do the last 2 points, never leave aw feedback, obviously that leaves me with no feedback also but I've never encountered an issue from that, I also never make a booking request, I make a spur of the moment call usually 1-2 hours before the meet if they aren't available I move on.

Rightly said it don't take much to put together who is who across the sites.
Staying as safe as possible, with nothing relating back to real life, I don't even tell them my real name, to be fair they aren't telling me there.
I'm not really into UKE, it's not me.

Ooh it's a can of worms this one isn't it. There's no right answer to it IMHO.

NottsDB

Just my opinion, but i think some are out of order for the "body shaming" comments.

I previously said in this thread that I didn't like how her photos were misleading and she probably knew that she'd get more work with the old photos because that's all part of the game ain't it? We are at least in some part buying for the fantasy so of course we're gunna go for certain types over others.

It put me off seeing her so I'm not some "white knight riding to her rescue" or anything, but I think the overly personal comments about her are unnecessary. Playground shit basically. If she does read the forum, then it won't be nice to read, particularly if she's conscious about her weight like a lot of women are.

GolfNut

Just my opinion but the reasons for the comments are down to the huge difference in her gallery photos compared to the ones before.

Don't forget she charges £130 an hour for the privilege of accessing her body and pretty much every recent review has indicated that the pictures were not accurate. How inaccurate is now plain for everyone to see.

If she's not happy with her shape she can do something about it. I've personally lost over 4 stone after I had become a lard arse, so I know it's doable.

GN  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Just my opinion, but i think some are out of order for the "body shaming" comments.

I previously said in this thread that I didn't like how her photos were misleading and she probably knew that she'd get more work with the old photos because that's all part of the game ain't it? We are at least in some part buying for the fantasy so of course we're gunna go for certain types over others.

It put me off seeing her so I'm not some "white knight riding to her rescue" or anything, but I think the overly personal comments about her are unnecessary. Playground shit basically. If she does read the forum, then it won't be nice to read, particularly if she's conscious about her weight like a lot of women are.

I'm sure that the banter and comments aren't to her liking but she has been deceiving punters with photos that aren't of her true resemblance, she charges top end £130/hr for her time as a slimmer person as also said by Golfie, and it's all ok because we live in "fantasy land" ?

It's your opinion, you money and your choice who you give it too matey, your basically saying "treat her well" but I think it's as bad as the Romanians with b&s photos, I see no difference (well...obviously size  :D)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:24:12 am by Iloveoral »

Offline NervousJ

the fact she has changed some of her photos tell you everything you need to know..

Maybe cruel, but its just banter. If you can't take it, then be honest in your description. As someone said, if they were genuine photos of her real size nobody would have said a thing...

I take care of myself and I'm a bloody punter who isn't charging falsely for their "look"...

I do take on board the body shaming though...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Respect to her for taking this onboard and correcting her profile, she probably didn't have much choice and yes the banter has been of plenty, if there was nothing to take the piss out of on her profile we wouldn't be 4 pages deep now,  no one has actually said she is a bad service provider so it's not the end of the world for her, today's news is tomorrow's chip wrapper, she still has fantastic feedback and reviews, maybe the rest of the girls with fake pics and glowing reviews will learn from this.

It's a punters forum, we are here to look out for each other not take the piss out of WG's (that's usually another twenty quid  :lol:) so pulling fake photos is always going to happen, much as (and I'm not talking about Pippa now) bb, no shows, scams, poor hygiene, etc. It's what we discuss  :drinks:

Her feelings.... yeah I know, that's probably discussed better on mums.net or whatever

Offline cueball

It's a punters forum,

For once my second best midlands matey is talking sense. It's only banter but anybody that thinks it's cruel to take the piss should remember her pictures pre update were false and that really is taking the piss.

In case you're wondering, my bezzie EM hero matey is sir brasso... prince of the shiny tin plated  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

For once my second best midlands matey is talking sense. It's only banter but anybody that thinks it's cruel to take the piss should remember her pictures pre update were false and that really is taking the piss.

In case you're wondering, my bezzie EM hero matey is sir brasso... prince of the shiny tin plated  :sarcastic:

Anybody need some spit and polish?  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's where it went.  :D :D Golfie I thought you'd learnt by now that Brasso is bad for you.

I was looking for that earlier for the fanboys.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry but it does come across a knight in shining armour if she's used old pics then she's being dishonest. This forum is all about looking out for punters I could personally give a fuck about her feelings  :hi:

James999

Sorry but it does come across a knight in shining armour if she's used old pics then she's being dishonest. This forum is all about looking out for punters I could personally give a fuck about her feelings

You wouldn't say that if she got you in the ring  :scare:

Perhaps instead of offering 30 mins / hour etc she should price her services by the round  :music:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:05:30 pm by James999 »

vw

You wouldn't say that if she got you in the ring  :scare:

Perhaps instead of offering 30 mins / hour etc she should price her services by the round  :music:

Quite a few enquiries for info by wrestling fetishists on forum.