Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena Mari - Northern Babes  (Read 2623 times)

4 review(s) for misshelenamari (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline man8

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

I have never posted a review before, but i had to do this one as i can honestly say it was my worst punt ever. I chose helena due to her enjoys list which covers a lot. Which i thought, turns out not to be true. She claims to offer cim and facials but get told she doesnt offer those services which obviously pissed me off. I tried to reduce it to 30 mins but told not possible. She offers light kissing but smells of cigarrettes which is a real turn off for me. Her english i would give her 1 out of 10 and a shite massage. Its weird as everyone has given her good reviews and she looked bigger in person than her pics so im not 100% sure if i saw the girl in the pics.

To sum up, i defo wouldnt recommend mostly due to her claiming to offer services and not providing it.

Offline freeze44

Sounds bad. Unlucky fella. Each to their own but bareback offered.

Offline man8

if theres good reviews ill see a girl, but i guess i still got fucked  :(

Mr-e-man

I know for a fact; a large majority of that Adultwork feedback for Helena was left in late 2014/early 2015 when she first started in Manchester, and back then her profile definitely didn't have BB listed on it. 

Visited her once, I thought she was a good 'un, nothing special but nothing terrible.  Honest enough lass.  Bit skinny and her skin was a bit corned beef but she was enthusiastic and she definitely did the things you stated in your original post with me.  I wasn't blown away and didn't revisit, bit too scrawny.  Maybe she's got bored of having Manc's shooting their muck in her gob (?)  Who knows (?)  I know that her Adultwork profile changed some time after that (don't know the exact dates, I just know when it was AFTER if you catch my drift) as did the profile's of lots of other foreign girls in the northernbabes "stable" into the standard "Everything Ticked" that they use now.

This post will be of no help what-so-ever to your situation, but I felt like sharing  :thumbsup:

Offline bigbilly22

I know for a fact; a large majority of that Adultwork feedback for Helena was left in late 2014/early 2015 when she first started in Manchester, and back then her profile definitely didn't have BB listed on it. 

Visited her once, I thought she was a good 'un, nothing special but nothing terrible.  Honest enough lass.  Bit skinny and her skin was a bit corned beef but she was enthusiastic and she definitely did the things you stated in your original post with me.  I wasn't blown away and didn't revisit, bit too scrawny.  Maybe she's got bored of having Manc's shooting their muck in her gob (?)  Who knows (?)  I know that her Adultwork profile changed some time after that (don't know the exact dates, I just know when it was AFTER if you catch my drift) as did the profile's of lots of other foreign girls in the northernbabes "stable" into the standard "Everything Ticked" that they use now.

This post will be of no help what-so-ever to your situation, but I felt like sharing  :thumbsup:

+1 for all of above plus a little more info.

I used to be an avid fanboy of Northernbabes to the point of getting first refusal on a lot of the new girls and even an invite to some photo shoots but those days are long gone.

I saw Helena back then twice in flat 5 of that building (if you've been you'll know) and thought facially she was very average but a cracking body and she gave a very enthusiastic service. Like I say I went back so must of been ok. BB definitely wasn't listed and wasn't on offer.

I don't think Helena has been around for over a year or so.

I believe, from your description, the girl you actually saw was Lucy.

External Link/Members Only

I had the misfortune to see her a while ago as a plan b when in the city centre. Original booking fell through and in a moment of weakness text Northernbabes with the old "who's on" and 30 mins later I'm in the now flat 6 in that building. (As a not the flats are both very nice when you get inside)

After a shower and s bit of foreplay it became apparent OWO wasn't on offer and DFK wasn't her thing so I just put my pants back on Picked my money up off the side and walked out. I left her £20 for her trouble and was absolutely shitting myself going back down the stairs as I could hear her on he phone to the pimp in Romanian as I left. No need to have worried as nothing happened.

Phones NB to tell them is walked and why and they were just in denial saying she wasn't like that.

Lesson learned and now won't go back.

Mr-e-man

Nah, I definitely saw Helenamari, early last year, flat 5.  Muchos stairs.   

That Lucy sounds like a nightmare.  :dash:  Unlucky mate.  She looks pretty fit in her photos, but I won't touch them if their Adultwork profile's says Bareback, even if it is just a matter of them ticking all the boxes.  Sounds too much like, "Well, I will, if...." to me, and I don't want any of that.  Plenty more fish in the barrel to have a shot at.   

Stay Lucky  ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:24:54 pm by Mr-e-man »

Offline jackdaw

I know BigB had some very good experiences with Northern Babes before it all went down the crapper.

But personally I wouldn't trust them as far as I can piss against the wind (not very far nowadays, alas).

I am going on experiences a couple of years old now. But back then they were world's worst for letting you book a specific lass a day in advance for a specific time, then offering somebody else when time came.

It may have improved...but I doubt it.

Offline bigbilly22

It may have improved...but I doubt it.

I think Jamie that used to own and run it has long gone and although he had his run ins with a couple of experienced punters on that other site he was a decent bloke trying his best to run a agency but by trying to offer young inexperienced girls he was left high and dry by them more than once. I think he got out of his depth and couldn't cope. But I did meet him a few time and he was a genuine guy.

As for advance bookings it just wasn't something they could commit to, they were always a last minute type of place for me.

As you said I doubt they've got any better and I'm not a regular anymore (and don't get the preferred rate either)

Offline bigbilly22

Nah, I definitely saw Helenamari, early last year, flat 5.  Muchos stairs

Apologies.

I meant the OP probably saw Lucy