Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jizzabellex - Birmingham  (Read 1695 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6289521) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Tun210

Saw this girl few days back for a 1hr meet, cost 120/hr

Booking:- Sent her a message on AW few days prior to the meet and got a reply that she can do the proposed day/time, good comms after that

Location:- Erdington High street (B23), easy to find and precise and good directions given to find, good/clean towel, toiletries provided
Girl:- Exactly as pictures and age accurate, no face pics on AW but my gut feeling paid off

Event:- Reached the postcode and messaged her that I have arrived and parked, address given and told to ring if I cannot find the house, not an issue as it was easy to find.
I had requested a simple dress and was obliged, she has a girl next door look, and a nice body the best part was her attitude which I enjoyed most.
She has a cat if that bothers anyone it did not bother me
I came to the room after using mouthwash(me smoker) and gave the money , straight to dfk and was one of the best I have had in a long time, did RO after that, she was clean/wet/tasted great, excellent bj skills, deep throated me and this continued for a while, asked her if I can CIM she said that will be extra so told her I will pull out when I am about to and she can continue with her BJ, very good technique and shot my load on my belly, cleaned had a chat and she is a easy one to talk and had a good laugh.
Round 2 similar dfk, ow, deep throating, cowgirl, doggy and came in the bag, smallish boobs but a great great ass, the best quality is ofocurse the willingness to please
Return:- yes definitely when I am in Birmingham next

Any questions pls ask

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 05:33:02 pm by Tun210 »

Online Dock

Thanks for the review, that ass does look amazing