Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutie Claudia - Incall - Wolverhampton  (Read 4047 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6801084) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chickenwing

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place today.

Comms: 10/10
Girl: 7/10
Meet: 7/10

Price: £100 for 60mins

Comms

Easy, call then texts then call when arrived. All answered quick and no waiting around.

Wolverhampton, Albion Street by the new train station

The lady

The pics are air brushed, she has a couple of moles on her face and skin is not quite as clear but she is still very attractive and has lovely body with nice boobs (c cup maybe), a lovely, perfectly shaped shaved pussy and perfect little asshole.

Meet

She was a bit quiet but nice enough. Shower was offered but not needed as I had one before leaving. She lay on the bed next to me and asked what I wanted. I said I wanted to kiss her body and go from there. She was ok with this. I started sucking her lovely tits, she did say not to be rough as they are sensetive but I was able to suck away at my normal pace without any complaints. She wasn't making any noises which some might find off putting but it doesn't bother me, in fact it probably turns me on because I like to see if I can wake them up and if I can't, I still enjoy myself and feel dirtier for punting but in a good way :lol:

Anyway, after a about 5 mins on her tits, I made my way down her body to her perfect pussy. What a sight, it was so appealing and looked sooo good. It tasted and smelt very clean. I was licking, sucking and making out with it for about 20 minutes at least. I worked down to her little bumhole and licked all the way back up and down again. She wasn't making any noise at first, after a couple of minutes she started breathing heavy and I could sense what was doing it for her. I kept snogging away at her holes and clit and the more time that went by she was starting to get into it. Quiet moans started getting louder and she was stroking my arms. By about the 20 min mark she was pulling my head into her and making quite a bit of noise now and then she came or at least pretended to.

After this, she gave me OWO after using wet wipes on me. It was very nice and I grabbed her on top to do RO but her pussy was still sensitive and I wanted her asshole anyway so I stuck my tongue right in there and I was grabbing her ass checks to spread hole and pushing my tongue in.

This only lasted 5 mins or so and she was saying lets get a condom on. Fine by me, I pounded away in several positions before filling the bag and was out the door 5 mins later.

The was no kissing by either of us so I can't comment on DFK.

Verdict
She is part of the group that used to be called Divas in bham. Most of us have been to them over the years and they can be hit or miss but mostly hits in my experience. This one was a hit although not one of the most memorable ones. Still, worth a punt.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for a great review. Don't know how i missed her, she looks just my type ! Do you know how long she is working in Wolverhampton ?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 08:28:12 pm by alabama1 »

Offline chickenwing

You are most welcome! I'm glad u enjoyed it.

I didnt ask but she said she arrived just 2 days ago so I would imagine it will be at least another week or two if she follows the same pattern of the other Divas.

Offline alabama1

You are most welcome! I'm glad u enjoyed it.

I didnt ask but she said she arrived just 2 days ago so I would imagine it will be at least another week or two if she follows the same pattern of the other Divas.
Cheers mate. Just looking on her profile, it's a tad unusual that she doesn't accept emails or text messages. I'm a little uncomfortable with phone calls. Oh well, if needs must !  :thumbsup: ( She seems good vfm. We all need to voice our appreciation to girls at this price, promising return visits, maybe) ?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 08:42:39 pm by alabama1 »

Offline chickenwing

Don't worry about that, mate. That's standard for Divas and the woman who answers the phone speaks perfect English. They are fine with texts after the initial call too  :thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

Don't worry about that, mate. That's standard for Divas and the woman who answers the phone speaks perfect English. They are fine with texts after the initial call too  :thumbsup:
That's good to know  :drinks:

Offline InMefan

Nice review she looks FAF, I just really hope she does DFK.

Offline Tonka

Bait And switch when I booked on Monday. Barbie another girl was booked pretending to be cutie. Didn’t bother even entering the flat

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review OP. Missed it initially but glad the latest comment brought it up on the top. However the B&S has me wondering if it’s worth adding the to HL. Wolves is a 45 min drive so to have a b&s after travel in will piss me off

Offline opel70

I called yesterday morning enquiring on Cutie Claudia. Lady with good command of english picked up. I asked for booking for Monday. She replied Friday was Claudia's last day and she flies back to Hungary returning August. So on that basis tomorrow will be her last working day. Well thats whats she said.

Offline petermisc

From my experience of the Divas, I would take any suggested return date with a large pinch of salt.  The Divas are like the middle aisle in Lidl - you need to get them when they are available, as you never know when they'll be back.