Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ••HOT MADDISON•• - Birmingham  (Read 3123 times)

10 review(s) for xPretty Englishx (0 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dazzlerred

External Link/Members Only

Date: 10/03/2022
Time/Cost : 30 minutes / £100

I was looking for something a bit different for me which was a lady under 30 as I tend to go for more of the Milf type.Liked the look of Maddison profile and all the positive reviews so what could possibly go wrong 🤦‍♂️
I’m the door and M looked great nice big tits, sexy ass and all round positive. Went in for a kiss and she reciprocated and I’m thinking happy days…. No she proceeds to wipe my cock with a anti bac wipe and she then performs the most underwhelming owo I have ever encountered . Down on M and she did taste nice but warned me off about no fingers .
Asked for the bag and initially with M on top but she was restricting how deep I went and my cocktail started to waiver and wilt. Attempted both doggy and mish but she continued to restrict my access. Thought fuck it so got M to wank me off over her face which she missed and ended up all over her tits.
Maybe just didn’t connect but the way she restricted access was a massive downer and safe to say I would not return

Offline theaccountant

I'm sorry dude, but you should have seen the negative reviews on here. Much more reliable that the AW feedback.

Offline Joball87

I didn't add a review here but should do - recentish visit to her was also a failed-facial-accidental-on-purpose last minute diversion to tits. Also in RP it was quite bad but she said that was to make it more authentic lol.

Offline theaccountant

Also in RP it was quite bad but she said that was to make it more authentic lol.

LMAO, yeah. We don’t see WGs for an authentic experience. Well, not that authentic anyways.

Offline Joball87

It was actually v amusing, looking back,  but not at the time. Sort of default errant college girl/lecturer RP script. Never again!

Offline Jmaes123

I agree with the OP, I had a booking with this girl several years ago before joining here, hence no review. She looks amazing in the photos, but her service is absolutely rubbish and agree with restricted access when fucking, your lucky if she allows an inch of you in, so many No’s to what she has listed on her likes list. One of my worst ever experiences. AVOID there is much better.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Waouh! 7 reviews and not a single positive  :dash:
She might call herself HOT Maddison but she'll never make it to my HOT list

Offline GingerNuts

Waouh! 7 reviews and not a single positive  :dash:
She might call herself HOT Maddison but she'll never make it to my HOT list

With her review history it's crazy established members still see her.

Offline Dazzlerred

All received and hopefully others will see the review and comments and avoid throwing away hard earned cash. Onwards and upwards got a meet today with one of my favourites Chardonnay… review to follow

Offline Wibblewibble123

This review sounds exactly as my experience!! She was absolutely terrible!! Avoid at all costs

Online guymids-72

Same as my review...I was let down on the morning by my plan A and my little brain took over