Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham Lena - UserID=1781811 - Spell binding bottom!  (Read 4441 times)

1 review(s) for Birmingham Melody (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for Sexy Thai Natalie  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for suzi-starr (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

In typical contradictory fashion, I decided to punt yet another Thai girl since her photos caught my eye
External Link/Members Only

Of course they have been photo shopped to high heaven, but when the girl almost matches them and let me tell you, she does indeed, then it made that punt all the more special.

The location itself is right on the end of Ryland Street and I spent a wonderful half hour in this great apartment.

Positives

- Great location and the room itself was en suite and incredibly clean. The bathroom had plenty of towels and toiletries to get oneself ready for action.

- Her language is good compared to most Thai girls I've met in the past. She use to live in London before hand.

- Her personality suited me to a tea, she definitely has something about her and has a very girly nature...very sexy.

- OWO and RO was on offer and I accepted them gladly. Her pussy is tight, clean and well trimmed.

- Her physique is great, as always there is a tiny bit of spread around the stomach area, but she has a great pair of large boobs, which felt natural (possibly enhanced) with nice dark nipples.  He complexion was also great and she has a wonderful tight arse.  Her face matches the photos, even the photo shopped ones and she is young looking and sounding despite her not being the age stated on her profile...which is typical.

- Really passionate and unhurried service as expected from most Thai girls I've met, the service was provided with enthusiasm, tenderness and gusto.

- There is a large mirror in the bedroom for those who like to watch themselves in action. It certainly helped.

Negatives

- No FK or DFK on the table.  I tried to kiss her a couple of times during mish, she expertly avoided me.

The encounter

So in previous posts, I've talked about avoiding Thai girls, despite always having good services from them.  One of the reasons why I've been rather cynical of them of late is due to seeing Airry (External Link/Members Only) and Suzi -Star (External Link/Members Only), who despite offering good services, had things about them which made me feel pretty negative towards the whole experience, despite cumming wonderfully in both meets.  Contradictory indeed!

Back to Lena.  So I was a little apprehensive as one could imagine and I decided to leave the house with plan B and  plan C just in case Lena was not what she turned out to be.

Having made contact with Lena's handler, I was very pleased to see that the girl herself operated on Ryland St, which was really easy to get to and since it was a late night punt, I didn't want to travel all across town looking for a random apartment.

Since I got to town sooner than expected, I asked to see her half an hour sooner than the agreed time, which Lena  accepted without fuss it seems and when I arrived I was greeted by a young and attractive looking Thai girl that did indeed match her photos and I was instantly horny.

As described above, she provided a great service.  She softly asks me what I want to do and I smile and tell her I want to kiss her pussy, which during the act she literally shoves me face on her clit and wills me to suck it hard and bring her to a fake orgasm, good acting I thought and definitely added to the whole erotic fantasy.

She then proceeded to suck my cock lovingly, paying attention to the underside and gently pulling my foreskin back and going deep down onto it.  Makes me hard just thinking about it.  There was no rush on Lena's part and I soon had to stop her from continuing or else I was going to spunk down her throat.

She then rides me and my thoughts briefly turn back to Anna, and I remember how limp I was for that encounter in the exact same position, not so during this meet, I felt like there was a rod protruding from me which I drilled into Lena as she was on top of me.

We quickly moved to doggy and I appraised myself fucking her from behind and looking at her glorious arse.  Looking back at the mirror her body looks gorgeously sexy, her long hair hiding her attractive face and her large and attractive breasts very much visible and accentuated by her wonderful skin tone, which the lighting in the room complemented.

On to mish and I came fantastically too soon.

As I lay there on cloud nine, she wiped me down and we shared a brief cuddle.  She was very conversational afterwards.  It was her first night in Birmingham and she was already booked up with many a client.  I reckon she'll exhaust herself before too long and I fear if I book again, her attitude might not be as good as our first meet, but I might indeed book her again.

yorkshire123

As I lay there on cloud nine, she wiped me down and we shared a brief cuddle.  She was very conversational afterwards.  It was her first night in Birmingham and she was already booked up with many a client.  I reckon she'll exhaust herself before too long and I fear if I book again, her attitude might not be as good as our first meet, but I might indeed book her again.

Nice review mate.

I love the way thai's clean you up & cuddle afterwards.
Her location would be shitting on my own doorstep but i am tempted as i haven't seen an asian girl for ages & she seems just my type.
I could suggest a drop off & wait shopping trip to Mrs Y but that would be one hell of an expensive punt  :lol:

Offline UK_T

She looks Hot Hot Hot!!!

But...

She looks like she is apart of the group of girls where a bloke answers the phone when you call for a booking... did you have this?

incognitomosquito

Nice review mate.

I love the way thai's clean you up & cuddle afterwards.
Her location would be shitting on my own doorstep but i am tempted as i haven't seen an asian girl for ages & she seems just my type.
I could suggest a drop off & wait shopping trip to Mrs Y but that would be one hell of an expensive punt  :lol:

Hah!  You could always fake a mugging.

Yeah, I really enjoyed last night and I'm certainly tempted to return.  Given my contradictory nature, I'll probably not see Lena again, since I don't want to ruin what was a pretty good experience.  My gut feeling was good on this one though and I was rewarded quite well.

As with most Thai girls, they're never their stated age.  The cynic in me kept on trying to spot the apparent 'masks' that most Thai working girls put on themselves to hide their age...like a fuck load of make up for example.  I couldn't see any.

The photo where she wears the the blue underwear resembles her the most, which is what she wore when I met her...and the photo-shopped ones of her in that tight black number are probably too complimentary...but she looks great in real life regardless, a great fuck and a decent conversationalist.  She loves clubbing, thinks Fabric in London is 'crap', her words not mine and I also agree with her and she wants to marry a rich and handsome young man...not me then.

@UK_T, no mate I spoke to a female handler yesterday.

Hope you folks have a similar experience if you do decide to take make an encounter happen.

Offline brumrock

She looks Hot Hot Hot!!!

But...

She looks like she is apart of the group of girls where a bloke answers the phone when you call for a booking... did you have this?

Yeah you right-- a bloke does answer the phone from time to time. They seem to have a number of TS working there too :unknown:

Offline whats that noise

Btw incognito. What was size Starr like? Does she look like her pics? How was the services mate? I do like the look of her.

Offline brumrock

Lena was on my HL but after reading this External Link/Members Only I am not too sure now. Turn a penis in to fully functional vagina with flaps!!!

incognitomosquito

Btw incognito. What was size Starr like? Does she look like her pics? How was the services mate? I do like the look of her.

She does resemble her pics.  Bony as anything, taking her from behind nearly killed my groin area.  OWO was rubbish, she cleverly positioned herself so I couldn't give RO, and the room smelt of dirty sweat.  No real chemistry between me and her in all honesty and she was out of the room as soon as the deed was done and I was left twiddling my thumbs for 5 mins so I up and left.  She came back as I put my shirt on and she looked surprised I wanted to leave.  Also the handler messed me around with directions.  Not an experience I wish to repeat again in all honesty.

Also Brumrock, thanks for the article, very interesting...I seriously doubt that she's post OP, but I'm no expert. 

virgil

Lena was on my HL but after reading this External Link/Members Only I am not too sure now. Turn a penis in to fully functional vagina with flaps!!!

As far as I know they have full females and they have TS with no crossovers male to female just the common theme of them being Thai or whatever.

Also straightforward to deal with and come across as honest on the phone.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:03:49 pm by virgil »