Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx - Birmingham  (Read 2151 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dark Vader

Wasn't really going to see this girl at this point. She hadn't put the region down on her AW profile so wasn't showing up on West Midlands searches As she was one of my best punts so far in the UK I thought I'd phone her and give her the heads up. When she said she was going home (Hungary) tomorrow even with my energy levels severely depleted I thought I'd have one last tilt to see if her service matched up to the last one.

External Link/Members Only

Location Modern Apartment block near New street station. Bear in mind you will have to pass one maybe two security men sitting in reception before you can get in the elevator.

Inside Becky let me in and to the right with the door wide open was another girl lying in bed. She did say hello..Awkward. She led me to her bedroom on the left.

Price £80-£10 discount as stated on her profile for half an hour.

In the room We both got naked and the session started with plenty of DFK then on to her knees where she gave me a great blowjob OWO. She then lay me down on the bed and started licking my balls while she wanked me off. Whilst I was on my back she then proceeded to climb on top for some cow girl with a condom of course, all the time maintaining the kissing except for when she lent back. Flipped the script and put her on her back for a while then on to doggy where she climaxed...or maybe she stopped because it was close to time up. Condom off, time for the money shot. She sucked me off some more then wanked me off till I came all over her tits.

Conclusion There seemed to be no drop off in performance from the first punt which was back in November to this one. Ticked all the boxes for me. Would repeat in the future. 

Offline Supernose9

Great review and reasonable cost for a fit  sp. is kissing PROPER DFK ?
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dark Vader

Great review and reasonable cost for a fit  sp. is kissing PROPER DFK ?
What do you regard the difference between DFK and proper DFK?

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. Is she like her pics? What size would you say she is on the waist and is she carrying any extra weight on her tummy, thighs etc. She looks like. 10/12 in the pics with quite a full figure

Offline Dark Vader

She looks like. 10/12 in the pics with quite a full figure
That would be spot on mate

Offline Pablo02

Quite a contrast from the last review for her!

Offline alibirmingham

That would be spot on mate

Thanks for confirming. Bit big for my liking but sounds good otherwise

Offline jay121

Her AW profile  is still up maybe she has not gone back home.

Offline Dark Vader

Her AW profile  is still up maybe she has not gone back home.

Yeah I noticed that so I text her to see what happened. She said she missed her flight!