Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abi_Ren - Solihull  (Read 3321 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3967217) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline electro

After reading xxpat's review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288347.0) I thought fuck it I may as well break my duck with this review lark and give you all a heads up.

Background is I wanted to see that outrageous body of hers in the flesh so I setup a meet.

Location was Solihull.

Suffice to say I too got royally shafted by Abi. All was good and arranged but she ended up messing me about something chronic. Wasted an astronomical amount of time with this one. I can't go into the exact details as it was only the other day and I'd out myself if she were ever to read this.

If she had apologised then fair enough but it was beyond a joke. Total utter waste of time.

You've been warned twice in quick succession lads take heed and run for the hills!

External Link/Members Only

Offline RedditchJay

ok... baffled... there is a reasonable amount of well reviewed ladies in Bham area,  why try your 1st punt with one that has one negative review ?   my very 1st punt was a well known, good feedback and didn't disappoint.

Bonkers  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline electro

Myself and xxpat tried seeing her on the same day RedditchJay I should have made that clearer tbf :thumbsup:

Offline JontyR

So are you saying you posted this review after seeing the other one for Abi and noted that your experience was the same?

To be honest mate, you've already given a fair amount of info. You're a guy from last Friday who made a booking who wasn't requesting a toyshow. What's the issue with not giving details, unless you are looking to book her again?

Thanks for making the effort of a review but just a bit confused to be honest.   
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:18:00 pm by JontyR »

Offline HailWood

Thanks OP. As commented on the other thread, I’d hotlisted this lass and your review helps confirm her unreliability and that I was right to delete her from said list. Radio silence is inexcusable.

Offline seandana

Myself and xxpat tried seeing her on the same day RedditchJay I should have made that clearer tbf :thumbsup:

A member for almost 6 years and your first review is a non starter ,what about the other SP's you have seen or do you only review the ones that let you down. :unknown:

Offline vindici

A member for almost 6 years and your first review is a non starter ,what about the other SP's you have seen or do you only review the ones that let you down. :unknown:

Maybe chill out a little? Posting a review of any sort should be lauded, let's not discourage people from contributing. In my opinion negatives and neutrals are more useful anyhow...

Offline seandana

Maybe chill out a little? Posting a review of any sort should be lauded, let's not discourage people from contributing. In my opinion negatives and neutrals are more useful anyhow...

I agree with what you say that all reviews should be encouraged but ONE in SIX years is hardly a fair contribution "just saying"

Offline vindici

ONE in SIX years is hardly a fair contribution "just saying"

One review in 6 years is not good, but I don't agree with smacking the guy down immediately after he begins contributing, it's not conducive to encouraging him to continue, to contribute if he gets shit either way "just sayin' "

Offline seandana

I will look forward to his next review  :thumbsup:

Offline electro

So are you saying you posted this review after seeing the other one for Abi and noted that your experience was the same?

To be honest mate, you've already given a fair amount of info. You're a guy from last Friday who made a booking who wasn't requesting a toyshow. What's the issue with not giving details, unless you are looking to book her again?

Thanks for making the effort of a review but just a bit confused to be honest.

Similar yes. All communication was polite and courteous between us. The issue was she pushed me back twice and at the final agreed time went silent. Not sure if I'd book again she probably wouldn't want to see me after this anyway?

Thanks OP. As commented on the other thread, I’d hotlisted this lass and your review helps confirm her unreliability and that I was right to delete her from said list. Radio silence is inexcusable.

Yes radio silence is the worst. If she had just told me she couldn't do it and could we rearrange then fine I wouldn't have had an issue but I have never spent so much time waiting around for nothing.
IMO she just bumped me for her regulars.

As for the other comments I just thought I'd try a review as this booking really did annoy me due to the time issue. I'm kind of regretting it now but I wanted to give back to the community.

Offline seandana

As for the other comments I just thought I'd try a review as this booking really did annoy me due to the time issue. I'm kind of regretting it now but I wanted to give back to the community.

Don't give up now keep the reviews coming  :hi:

Offline vindici

Don't be discouraged, regarding reviews, you should apply the Tesco principle, i.e. "Every Little Helps", keep it up mate 👍

Offline xxpat

I wish I could leave her negative fback on AW but without an appt set up through their it seems I can t...