Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Nicole x - Birmingham tour Fake pics & Crap Punt  (Read 1577 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5657025) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cryton123

External Link/Members Only

Location - Birmingham serviced apartments
Duration - 30mins
Price - £80

This almost felt like a TOFTT because she only has one previous review and it’s quite vague and lacking any detail. Although the review did say it was the girl in the pics so I figured it wasn’t too much of a gamble.

I really like the tattooed look and Nicole looks smoking hot in her pics so when she did a tour of Birmingham I jumped at the chance to see her.

Initial comms made via tx and I called her when I arrived to get the apartment number.  I’m pretty sure it was a maid I spoke to because her accent made it very difficult to understand her directions, and the girl I saw spoke great English.

So into the apartment and I was initially fairly happy with what I saw, she was heavily tattooed and very pretty. A really good looking girl. She was slightly heavier than the pics though, definitely more meat in her than I expected. Not fat, just curvier which isn’t uncommon with AW profiles. And as I said, her English was excellent and she was reasonably friendly.

So I paid straight up and she left the room to stash it away. Back in the room she almost ordered me to strip then asked me to lie on the bed. She then stripped and started a front massage using mainly her boobs (which were enhanced and felt quite lumpy)  As she massaged me I went in for a kiss which made her move her face away quickly and tell me ‘no kissing’. This pissed me off tbh because her profile definitely says kissing, and would have been a deal breaker for me had I known in advance.

After a few minutes of this massage she starts to unwrap a condom and try and put it on for oral. I asked her for oral without (a little surprised because the profile also says OWO) and she paused for a second as if thinking about it then agreed. This is clearly something she’s not that keen on because it was a very shallow blow job and only lasted about 30secs before she was reaching for the condom again  :dash:

At this point i realised this was going to be a shit punt so I just went with it as she suggested sex. We tried a few positions (with her definitely controlling things) and she tried every trick in the book to make me cum as fast as possible. Eventually came while in doggy and with that she jumped up immediately and grabbed the wet wipes.

Like I said, I realised this was a regrettable punt so I got up and started to get dressed feeling pissed off.

And it’s at this point I realised it wasn’t even the girl in the pics! As she cleaned up I purposely looked for the ‘lick my box’ tattoo that was mentioned in her other reviews comments, and surprise surprise it was nowhere to be seen. I then also noticed the upper part of her one leg/thigh is completely tattoo free, unlike the girl in the pics.

I’d been well and truly conned!

So basically I’d paid £80 for what was basically a crappy ‘Romanian like’ P&D punt with a fatter version of the girl in the pics  :dash:

So my advice would be avoid gents, this profile really is TGTBT.

£80 wasted  :thumbsdown:

Online Punterperson1971

Did this take place in apartments near bar & grill pub

Offline Cryton123

Online Punterperson1971

That’s same place as this one I saw last week and my last review
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Her English was bad over phone couldn’t really understand her so it could have been her you spoke to to guide you to the apartment
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 08:44:12 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Kingfisher69

Glad I did a search. Both of these girls were on my hotlist, both consigned to the bin.  :thumbsup:

Offline Curves

Thanks for the heads up - now removed from my hot list!