Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai jasmine 20 , Birmingham pre lockdown  (Read 5092 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5109650) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Sonofstimpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

90 minutes meet £150

First review for a while During this pandemic I’ve cut back on massages but fancied something a couple of weeks ago meeting took place around 8:00 on a Friday evening  , I spotted jasmine on a/w and decided to try a massage with her .

I met her whilst she was working in Birmingham apartment by Chinatown , text communication was good I asked for 1.5hr b2b with oral with condom , I also asked if she would be dressed in nice lingerie to meet in , couple of text messages to confirm and I was on my way  , when I got to the apartments I text and jasmine text apartment number , and let me in , usual Thai hide behind the door meeting but once inside I was shown to her room , monies exchanged (£150 for the 90 minute booking) I had a quick shower and went back to see jasmine .

I have to say first impressions were very good she was dressed as requested black stockings, suspenders and lingerie, she offered me a beer ,whilst she had a g&t on the go so couldn’t refuse .I was going to be the last appointment of the evening so think she’d already started to unwind ..

Onto the bed and she straddles across the top of me rubbing my chest and asking if I wanted to fuck a Thai . I really fancied oral so asked her to play with me for a bit and give me oral with , which she happily obliged, she’s performed oral well stopping allowing me to play with her tits sucking them and rubbing her clit . Back to oral and she finishes me off with a mixture of h/j and oral . After a quick wipe down I roll over for a massage which was ok not the best I’ve had but a decent way to relax after a good blowjob , Jasmine massages me for around 30 minutes or so and starts to tease my cock again , to be honest at first I was thinking this ain’t going to end well , I did ask her to stop at one point thinking She’d be wasting her time , she tells me to lie back and relax it’ll be ok and good news she wasn’t wrong on with. Another condom for oral round 2 again really good effort and she does the job I refill a bag after a while , off to the shower to clean up and off on my way, happy and empty ..

As others have said jasmine isn’t 20 anymore but she’s good looking cracking false set of tits , she does carry a bit of weight but his it well in lingerie I would happily return to see her .

Unfortunately she did say she probably wouldn’t be back in Birmingham till March next year but she would be in visiting Wolverhampton and Stafford before she goes home . If she pops up I’ll try and get to see her before she goes

Offline Absie

Has she got a contact number. There doesn't seem to be one on her account and I wouldn't mind booking her for a session.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has she got a contact number. There doesn't seem to be one on her account and I wouldn't mind booking her for a session.
If it isn't on her advert it can't be posted so you will need to message her for it. She hasn't logged into AW since last year though.