Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Whyte (Your Hidden Secret): Newcastle-under-Lyme (better than ever!)  (Read 3385 times)

25 review(s) for Your Hidden Secret (24 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alpharius

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed by me several years ago. I've seen her many times since, today's review is the latest one with some general comments added for updated context.

Disclosure: she made an off the cuff remark that I like to comment on her reviews and appreciates the bump. This is no way influences this review, other than it prompting me to write one again. It is slightly fluffy, be warned.

Seen this week, meet brought forward due to lockdown. £400 for 4+ hours incall (extra birthday time plus time faffing with gift ignored).

A long meet as no idea when I will punt again, and I felt a bit flush with recent pay rise and backpay (I feel like the only person to have done well in this crisis...). I'd wanted to get food, but declined on account of her diet/cycling regime.

Comms are good, fun, banterous and flirty, but she will let you know when you've crossed a line. Occasionally a bit slow if she's busy, so planning advised.

We had planned a mix of GFE, kink and BDSM/tie & tease. She provides all with gusto, though takes time to build up some trust and explore her filthier side with her: well worth the pay off in my opinion.

Flat has been cleaned up, warm & comfy, nice shower. Her dog is usually there: he's super chill though I did find him sleeping on my coat at the end!

Met in some ooooooutrageous lingerie and heels. My brief of 'make my eyes pop' was followed for sure. Lots of outfits and heels to choose from today. We didn't get to any of them, ha.

She remains a slim blonde, beautiful blue eyes, tasteful makeup and nails. Has recently lost more weight: legs and ass much slimmer with wirey strength to them, and her implants more pronounced, a little bit of loose skin on her stomach. I prefer her 'fluffier' or with a bit more muscle but that's splitting hairs here: she's an attractive 30 year old woman you'd give a double take to in the street.

Catch up, lots of kissing and fondling, then showing each other what kit we had with us. Spent 20 mins trying to put on ridiculous fetish gladiator heels I bought for her and gave up. Boo!

What followed was then really hot, practically desperate sex for the next hour, switching between missionary and cowgirl. Unusually no doggy this time. She felt really fucking good: pelvic floor is stronger and she was like a wet, red hot sauna. I could literally feel the wetness drip off the mac and onto my balls. We know each other pretty well now to home in on erogenous zones and shift out of uncomfortable positions without saying a word.

No ass play as she's not a fan at the moment due to a gross punter experience apparently.

Eventually a rip roaring orgasm from her shortly followed by me. Clamped me like a vice, and her legs spasmed for several minutes after. Hot!

We then took a long break for a talk, cuddle and eating chocolate. I should have had a massage (she has a table for it) but to be honest I was happy as we were. Neither of us at all interested now in the BDSM play we had planned. Lily is happy to talk and amble along the time, but will take direction to restart as needed, and will run over to finish off a pop if you aren't taking the piss.

Round 2 attempted. She was spent but happy to touch, wank, suck etc. Even though I could get hard, I could not get the second pop off. Completely empty. I guess I have to admit defeat that I am no longer 20, and it just won't happen.

Leisurely clean up, mutual shower, and a nice long kiss and grope goodbye.

As always, I very much enjoy my time with Lily. I have very little interest anymore in seeing other SPs, when I can get almost everything I want with her. As she put it, it's like having a mistress without the faff or risk. Suits me just fine. Very much going to be back, though without a meal break/nap on a proper overday/overnight, 2-3 hours is more than enough time for me in future.

Expect an intelligent, funny and pretty woman, dedicated to good client service, with a top notch GFE.

Offline ArchBacon

Excellent review, really distils the essence of the 'Lily Whyte Experience' !

Offline alpharius

Excellent review, really distils the essence of the 'Lily Whyte Experience' !
She really is an experience, that's for sure. Apart from one session where I went exhausted from work and just couldn't get into it, I've never regretted a single meet with her.