Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmin Indian Cannock toftt  (Read 8651 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5688513) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Reemohard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review for a while and first punt back after lockdown so apologies for the lack of contribution lately

Met this girl last week for 30 mins £100. Usually above my limit but she was local to me and fancied an Asian/Indian girl and she listed CIM and facial which most don't do.

Emailed as no number displayed quick response and number given. Then did the rest on text which was fast and easy.

Place is between Cannock and hednesford. Easy on street parking near her place. Has to wait 15 mins but then she text ready with the house number. The place is a terraced house on a residential street.
Let in and she hid behind the door as I entered.

When I saw her I was really please. She is around 5' 4" tall or a little shorter. Definitely the girl in the photos. Great body pretty and cute face and English Indian decent lovely tanned skin. Profile is accurate she is around 23 but looks a little younger imo.

Shown up the stairs she has an amazing arse could not stop looking at it. Bedroom was tidy and fit for purpose.

We DFK she is a great kisser with tongue pierced as well. We stripped off she is between a size 8/10 no fat on her. Great legs and arse B cup pert tits with both nipples pierced. She wn on my good BJ not DT but it was good rhythm and deep enough. She put condom on and rode me for a while. I want to do her doggy so we switched so I could see that amazing arse. She took a good pounding for 10 mins really deep she has a very tight neat pussy. We switched to mish where I could fuck her really deep and after 5 mins she came on my cock which was definitely real.
She then got back on top and rode me some more deeper now as she seemed really into it. I asked her to make me cum in her mouth. She sucked and wanked me and as I came she put my cock in her mouth and I emptied in it. She did choke a little on my cum but it was a weeks worth so no harm no foul.

I would definitely she her again she is very enthusiastic does feel like your shagging someone like your girlfriend or someone who fancies you.

Body 8/10
Face 8/10
Service 9/10

Only issue or neg was couldn't have a shower after but I was quite local and was going home straight away. Just be aware if your going somewhere after. She did say it was only today I couldn't but might have been because I ran over time by 10 mins and she had someone waiting I expect. 

Offline Reemohard

Hi I posted this I need the wrong region by mistake could you change it to West Midlands please.

Offline Reemohard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review for a while and first punt back after lockdown so apologies for the lack of contribution lately

Met this girl last week for 30 mins £100. Usually above my limit but she was local to me and fancied an Asian/Indian girl and she listed CIM and facial which most don't do.

Emailed as no number displayed quick response and number given. Then did the rest on text which was fast and easy.

Place is between Cannock and hednesford. Easy on street parking near her place. Has to wait 15 mins but then she text ready with the house number. The place is a terraced house on a residential street.
Let in and she hid behind the door as I entered.

When I saw her I was really please. She is around 5' 4" tall or a little shorter. Definitely the girl in the photos. Great body pretty and cute face and English Indian decent lovely tanned skin. Profile is accurate she is around 23 but looks a little younger imo.

Shown up the stairs she has an amazing arse could not stop looking at it. Bedroom was tidy and fit for purpose.

We DFK she is a great kisser with tongue pierced as well. We stripped off she is between a size 8/10 no fat on her. Great legs and arse B cup pert tits with both nipples pierced. She wn on my good BJ not DT but it was good rhythm and deep enough. She put condom on and rode me for a while. I want to do her doggy so we switched so I could see that amazing arse. She took a good pounding for 10 mins really deep she has a very tight neat pussy. We switched to mish where I could fuck her really deep and after 5 mins she came on my cock which was definitely real.
She then got back on top and rode me some more deeper now as she seemed really into it. I asked her to make me cum in her mouth. She sucked and wanked me and as I came she put my cock in her mouth and I emptied in it. She did choke a little on my cum but it was a weeks worth so no harm no foul.

I would definitely she her again she is very enthusiastic does feel like your shagging someone like your girlfriend or someone who fancies you. Wished I had gone for the hour after seeing her maybe next time.

Body 8/10
Face 8/10
Service 9/10

Only issue or neg was couldn't have a shower after but I was quite local and was going home straight away. Just be aware if your going somewhere after. She did say it was only today I couldn't but might have been because I ran over time by 10 mins and she had someone waiting I expect.

Offline zid

She does look hot. Thanks for the review.

Offline guymids-72

Pricey but given the slim pickings UK girls at the moment I'll add her to my hot list

Offline markeewould

Pricey but given the slim pickings UK girls at the moment I'll add her to my hot list

agreee one for the hot list this young lady...

:yahoo:

Offline alibirmingham

Looks good but pricy at £100 for 30 mins.

Offline whats that noise

Haven’t punted for a while now. This one does look good. But at that price will be a plan c for me. Thanks for the review

Offline MajorPayne

Notice she has lactating and female ejaculation on her profile.  Do you think this is accurate or is she lying?

Offline Reemohard

Notice she has lactating and female ejaculation on her profile.  Do you think this is accurate or is she lying?

She didn’t lactate with me. She definitely came though she got really wet but don’t know if she squirted too busy fucking.

Offline Drbox2013

I was thinking of making my debut with her, did send a message a month ago but no reply yet. Anyone else had any luck?

Online Jasonk71

So you sent a message a month ago.. It states on AW that she hasn't logged on since mid Sept. So she is either taking or a break or she has stopped seeing punters