Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech Queen Bianka  (Read 1860 times)

22 review(s) for Czech Queen Bianka (13 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Man of steel

:rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

For the last 5-6 years my regular punts in the Midlands appear to have earned their due or for their pimp/boyfriend...

In brum, last week....looked at the a/w  ..not a visastreet fan (hit/miss)...so thought why not try a prossie i had before...i liked but always a plan c..if the regular holes were not available.

I have always liked Bianka...when she first started in brum slimmer and nice bod...now older size 10-12 but still imo attractive girl.Not my usual type of girl -  size  6-8 with 34D firm natural.

But her service always good....everytime i have seen her ...apartments medium to high end...bedroom well done for a GFE - always make an effort

opted for 30 mins....expensive now....previously £50 VFM.

She does have a pretty face imo...always make sure you have a good time....she remembered me i think...happy to take the big one for the full 30...dfk, cowgirl...doggy and happy to wrap for a tight punt.

a good vfm punt...service good...if you prefer a size>8 with a attractive face imo

Offline bobby_dizzler

boobloverhenry

What's this charging £10 to wear a red catsuit ??

This whore seems full of herself - don't know why though - doesn't look like anything special & has a limited likes list.