Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bree25 Walsall  (Read 845 times)

9 review(s) for Exotic Tamar (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thexan

External Link/Members Only

This meet happened quite a few months back, sorry for the late review. Hoping to catch up on a few more if this goes down well.

Time/fee: £80 for 30 mins

Communication:
From what I remember it was good mostly done over text and a phone conversation to see if it was legit, so far so good. Discussed I wanted a gfe with DFK and wanted to cum twice. Don’t think I asked about OWO but it was on her profile at discretion. Which is not a problem as I shave down there and shower before every meet.

Venue:
Quiet area not far from city centre about  5 -10 mins drive, she gave me the postcode which I just put into google maps to get to. Her place was an apartment complex with a small car park to the side with enough spaces. Not sure if visitors are allowed to park there and I think there is cameras can’t remember. So texted her to say I’m outside she sent an auto message to say she didn’t have credit and to ring to get into the building which I did.

The girl:
So got into the apartment she opened the door as I got close so walked in she was hidden behind the door. So turned to see her as the door close and wasn’t impressed with her facially. Had a bit of acne on her cheeks, wore a bad wig/weave that had weird smell to it when I hugged her. So wasn’t attracted to her facially but had a nice petite body, smooth skin, with a juicy ass and an American accent. So decided to stay and not walk which I should have.

The meet:

Round 1-
So I walked into bedroom with her I think there was another girl in the place which she mentioned later. So we sorted out money and she told me to take my clothes off which I did and had quick check of the time on my phone. No offer of a shower at the beginning but I already showered anyway. I went close to her and asked if she DFK and said no just lips. Fuck sake I thought on her profile it said DFK and I asked for a gfe over text which I told her. But she replied she does kiss but just lips no tongue.

At this point wanted to walk again which I wish I did in the end. But I had my clothes off, really horny, already gave my money which I wasn’t sure I was gonna get back so couldn’t be asked with the hassle. So just kissed on her lips and told her to take her clothes off. I wanted to get started being a 30 min booking but she kept insisting on a massage I politely declined twice knowing from here girls use this as a time wasting tactic. Plus it does nothing for me.

She asked me to lie down on the bed which I thought meant were gonna start but she grabbed the oil anyway and told me to turn over and gave me a massage. Annoyed but I thought forget it, she probably wants to use it as an ice breaker. She was a massaging for some time without showing any hint of progressing to sex. So I turned over myself and asked her to start with oral. But then she started to reach for a condom, I’m like wait I want OWO she goes she only does OW. Even though I showered before the meet (not at hers) and clean shaven she insisted she only does OW. So even more annoyed and with a hard on I reluctantly agreed.

Average BJ after a few mins, I asked to eat her out so kissed down her body and decided not to eat her and just finger her. Looked at her face as I was doing this, she just had her eyes closed tightly with no facial expressions an just laid there. This was throughout the fingering which was off putting but she did get wet.

So now sex I told her to jump on top for cowgirl and felt her body and ass which felt great as she rode me still no eye contact and looking away from me. But a min or so in she stopped riding me completely and just sat on my dick with no movement at all. So I started pumping her from below and eventually came admittedly quick. I tend to cum quick but like to go a few rounds hence asking over text if I can cum twice in a 30 min booking.

Round 2-
I ask if we can go again which she agrees to and starts playing with my dick with her hand. She puts a condom on to give me oral as I try to finger but she’s limiting how far I can go. The bj isn’t doing much for me and I’m losing wood so I ask for doggy she assumes position and literally a few seconds after I put my cock in her the alarm on her phone goes and says times up.

This is weird because I know I haven’t been there for 30 mins and I didn’t see her set the alarm when I entered the room which means she done it before I entered the apartment. So I go to look at my phone because I made a mental note of what time I started and I realised I had roughly 10 mins left. I told her about this and she disagreed and was putting her clothes on. So I got dressed and left.

I realised in situations like this to have some balls and to walk when services are agreed and not provided. And also to always check the time.

Would I recommend:
No way. I do want to see another ebony though it’s on my list to see a good ebony girl that provides a true gfe with DFK. I was thinking foreverposh in Walsall but not sure. After reviews I’m leaning more towards Ms Ebony X. What do you guys think?

Hoping to catch up on a few more reviews of girls I’ve seen in the past. Is it alright if it’s about a couple months old? Also this review is quite long and I do like to woffle on. So let me know if you want them shorter or is this alright?

Thanks

Offline jimmymac

Jeez, what a shit punt! I would have walked, no way could I have carried on, but as always we listen to our little head and not our big one. At least you have saved some other punter from having to put up with this shit! Definitely one to avoid. Thanks for the review.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review and sorry it was a shit one!