Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Serena - Coventry  (Read 796 times)

9 review(s) for Diamond Serena (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dalian690

External Link/Members Only

My experience was similar to this review posted in April
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=192538.msg1999840#msg1999840

Location: Good, secure and private, free parking inside the complex. Close to city centre.

Appearance: She is quite beautiful. Face- 6/10. Body- 7/10.

Saw Serena 2 days ago. £60 for 30 mins.

She likes to dominate the session. Offered a shower and accepted it  Asked to sit on edge of bed after showering. Started small biting and kissing all over my body. Did not even attempt kissing after reading other reviews. Asked me to lie down using hand gestures. Continued teasing and kissing body and biting. Then put on the rubber and oral with then cowgirl which she is really good at. She asked me to do missionary, then I later asked for doggy on bed and in standing which she accepted. Finished off with handjob.

The main reason she gets a negative is because she does not seem interested throughout the punt. And no moans or any expressions during the punt.

boobloverhenry

I tend to avoid girls who think too much of themselves so avoid names like Princess / Goddess etc

They are none of those - they are whores - simple !

Offline Talbear

That’s a real shame that you’ve had a poor experience.

I’ve seen her 6 times now, and she’s one of my favourites... in the first meeting she was very dominant like you say... and I enjoyed it because I went with it.. (see my review from 2017).

The more I see her the more she let’s go... she does keep up the pretence for around 5/10 mins... and that’s just part of the game for me... but different horses for different courses I guess..

Kissing has always been full on for me... never done a facial because it’s not my thing tbh

:hi:

Offline Marsh777

Sounds very similar to my meeting with her earlier this year. I found her very attractive too but she just seemed so disinterested, it was a huge turn off.