Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weoley Castle - ‘English’ girl FBSM  (Read 1331 times)

Offline normski

External Link/Members Only

This place of late, has been advertising that there’s an English girl working here.

Phoned the place up at 3pm today and asked to see the ‘English girl’ for 3:30. The Chinese lady at the other end of the phone confirms that she is free and I tell her to not double book as I’ll be there in 30mins.

I turn up on time and as I walked up to the place I notice a black girl sitting outside and on her phone. I enter the place and was greeted by a Chinese lady in for late 40s/early 50s. Tell her I’m here to see the English lady I booked for a hour. Hand over £40 and was then showed a small room with massaging table in. She leaves the room and I strip off. 2 mins later there’s a knock on the door and the same lady enters the room and asks me to lie on the table. I tell her once again, I’ve booked to see the ‘English lady’ and show her my number on her phone. She leaves the room and a few minutes later the girl that was outside the place and on her phone enters the room...she’s either Somalian or moroccan heritage but spoke good English. So now I’m explaining the same to her and she reply’s ‘let me check with the boss as she has 3 people wanting to see her’ when leaves the room.

I think to myself fuck this and put my clothes back on. This girl enters the room again and asks me to come to another room. I tell her I’m off as I’ve been messed around. She reply’s ‘no, don’t go what you want - body2body massage?’. By now I’m 100% sure this place ain’t getting a bean from me and walk to the reception area. The Moroccan/Somalian bitch then goes ‘you can go now, bye’. The original Chinese lady goes off to another room and as I stand by the door the Moroccan/Somalian bitch then repeats the same shit ‘you can go now, bye’. The Chinese lady comes back and hands me my £40 back, I look over to the skank and say ‘I weren’t gonna leave without my money!’ and off I went.

I’m sure as hell, I will not be visiting this place again!

Offline Littlefoot

Sounds like a bad experience.  :thumbsdown:

Offline dog999

Well done for sticking to your guns and getting your cash back!. :hi:

Offline normski

Sounds like a bad experience.  :thumbsdown:
You’re damn straight it was a bad experience

1) Tried the old B & S
2) the girl in question is not ‘English’ as there’s a post where she’s also been stated as being half Brazilian and Moroccan. She looks more Somalian
3) the skank was triple booked
4) the skank was rude on departure and trying to scam me of my money

Still, bitch never got a dime from me
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:08:25 pm by normski »

Offline normski

Cheers 👍

Offline Beamer

+1

Offline Littlefoot

This is the same outfit that runs color & beauty in brum that advertises an English girl working there. But never has had an English tart there.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Offline oldmanking

this place now seems to only get bad write ups; including my own from last week.  :diablo:

best avoided in future....  :manhater:

Offline daveymagoo70

Thanks for TOFTT. 
I will be giving this 1 a miss.

Jayd86

You said there was another post about the morrocan girl. Have you got the link for that ?