Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yna FBM Erdington  (Read 2521 times)

Offline watsey

WELL THAT WAS DIFFERENT.
Yna or Marina (to use her full name)has been reviewed many times but on the basis that all reviews are encouraged and that people's preferences vary here is another.

I've tried many times to see her but finally managed to find her free when I was able to get to her.
Comms were excellent and always have been.
Parked in the Co-op car park which is just a few minutes walk away. Thank you to those who have recommended this car park on previous reviews. Machines are out of order at the moment so free parking.

After texting her from the car park, Yna met me at the outside door to her flat which for those concerned about public view is very quiet and away from public view.

Taken upstairs and I handed over the £45 for a 90 minute appointment and also made it clear that I was expecting a bit of sexy touchy feely.

So onto the massage table and she begins to cover me with a sheet. Told her I was happy to be uncovered and she told me it was only for 'conditioning' and that afterwards she would remove it when she would use oil.
There followed about 10 to 15 minutes of her standing, kneeling, elbowing my entire body to 'condition' it for the oily massage to come.

Onto the oily massage and she is very methodical working one side of the body and then the other whilst face down. Then I was asked to lye on each of my sides in turn which was a first for me, before finally asked to lye face up. Throughout this Yna massages absolutely everywhere including the inside of your ears, face, hair, fingers and toes and places your limbs in some awkward positions to achieve muscle stretch.
At random intervals she drifts down to the block and tackle for some reach unders, reach arounds etc.and in doing so keeps the little fella interested.

With about twenty minutes to go (there is a clock on display) she asked how I wanted to finish, either on all fours or lying down. I have had an enforced break from punting and hadn't popped for 6 weeks and in hindsight should have had a tactical wank beforehand. I had realised from the previous attention from her that I wasn't going to last long so reluctantly declined the all fours position and opted for the conventional lying down face up.

Out came a rubber glove for prostrate massage. I have had one before and did not particularly enjoy but thought I would give it another chance. Asked Yna if I could have the prostrate massage first as I didn't want it to detract from the HR and she was happy to oblige and settled down between my legs. I did my best to try and find some enjoyment from it but it was not doing for me. I enjoy being rimmed but that's my lot so I asked her to stop.
She then oiled up the little fella and having warned her that I may not last long she spend lot of time mixing up the HR with ball and groin massage, so fair play to her she does try to accommodate. As the 90 minutes approached she went for it and 6 weeks worth launched like it was coming from a firemans hose.
We both had a good laugh about it before she began to clean me up.

Yna uses a lot of oil and she does not offer a shower so beware if you are heading straight home to the misses. She does however spend a considerable time wiping down afterwards with paper towels and wet wipes. It was almost comical as I stood before her drinking the complimentary bottle of water while she was on her knees cleaning the oil from my arse, and between my legs.

Yna's massage can in no way be described as sensual or sexy and for that reason I would probably not go again. If however I needed a good body massage then she would definitely be on my list to see.
I have titled the review as FBM and not FBSM for that reason but she obviously gets a positive, given her GVFM, attentive massage and HR and willingness to please with prostrate massage which others will no doubt enjoy more than me.

Yna does not have a current advert so I can't post a link.
PM me if you want her number.

Offline Littlefoot

Good report watsey  :thumbsup:

She's great if you need a proper massage.

6 weeks though  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Offline Spurt

Excellent  review from memory not in the least bit  sensual more utilitarian.

bagsag

She is lovely and I keep going back because of the price for one thing - much cheaper than expensive Thai massages. But, mostly I love the way she plays with the old fella during the massage - she's a great tease.

Maybe its only me but, you know how you always try to lay down on the couch first off in such a way to make sure the old fella is pointing down to encourage a touch during inner thigh massage.... - well with Yna she surprised me when I wasn't quite comfy and sticking up under my tummy a but  by reaching under and pulling the old fella back down - what a star.

I actually came once face down with all the ball and fella caressing - it was too much - now she can sense it and lays off a bit. Shame you cant grab at her boobs or bum but she still delivers a great ending.

Never found Co-op - I usually park down a side road next to the Leisure Centre.

Offline watsey

well with Yna she surprised me when I wasn't quite comfy and sticking up under my tummy a but  by reaching under and pulling the old fella back down - what a star.
She did that with me too and I was in danger of popping at that point.

Online ChartPen

She is lovely and I keep going back because of the price for one thing - much cheaper than expensive Thai massages. But, mostly I love the way she plays with the old fella during the massage - she's a great tease.

Maybe its only me but, you know how you always try to lay down on the couch first off in such a way to make sure the old fella is pointing down to encourage a touch during inner thigh massage.... - well with Yna she surprised me when I wasn't quite comfy and sticking up under my tummy a but  by reaching under and pulling the old fella back down - what a star.

I actually came once face down with all the ball and fella caressing - it was too much - now she can sense it and lays off a bit. Shame you cant grab at her boobs or bum but she still delivers a great ending.

Never found Co-op - I usually park down a side road next to the Leisure Centre.

Co-op car park is about 50 yards past the leisure centre on the other side.

Offline meshmesh1

Thank you for sharing. I no longer have the confidence going for full service, so this would be perfect for me.

Offline dillion

Very friendly lady.. loves to talk as well

Offline watsey

Thank you for sharing. I no longer have the confidence going for full service, so this would be perfect for me.
Just be aware that she remains fully clothed throughout and there is absolutely no touching her.

Offline meshmesh1

Just be aware that she remains fully clothed throughout and there is absolutely no touching her.
Thank you for the clarification. I hope you don't mind messaging me her number. My account can't send pm but can only receive it!

Offline watsey

Thank you for the clarification. I hope you don't mind messaging me her number. My account can't send pm but can only receive it!

Sent  :hi:

Offline Lenny_007

Could I also please have her contact Number, (as above) I cannot PM from my Account also.

Offline watsey

Could I also please have her contact Number, (as above) I cannot PM from my Account also.
Sent  :hi:

Offline Wesley1888

Hiya, can you drop me a pm with the number? Much appreciated

Online mr.bluesky

Can anyone post a link to this lady. It would be a lot easier. Does she advertise on gumtree or vivastreet ? :unknown: She sounds a better bet than the Chinese massage shop in Cotton lane Erdington
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:23:16 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline bonham

Cant do link but phone number ,07412913438