Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shelleygirl 18 smethwick  (Read 1625 times)

21 review(s) for shellygirl18 (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline georgydog

met shelley about a week or so ago on a monday afternoon £100 hour booking
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
comms to be honest seem to be a little hit and miss text sent took an age to reply given post code

a council block of flats in smethwick a little rough but not as bad as some places in the area some have said Birmingham but its no were near if you took the train to rolf street your in for a hell of a walk no train station nearby

SHELLEY
next door type the sort you would think id give her one face not so good but when dressed looks ok she does have a look about her like olive off on the buses as seen in another post but to be honest not that bad
once undressed she does have a lot of stretch marks and looks like she's had kids

THE ACTION
opens the magic door hiding behind as soon as i walked in she asks for the money not a good start as no conversation really
paperwork out of  the way led upstairs to the bedroom she just stands there i ask if she's been doing this long she replays no can you tell. It seems she didn't now what to do or were to start. She asks if i want her to remove her dress good start i say
Her tummy as i said is well saggy with stretch marks the rest is nice. Starts with a little light kissing and says do you want sex or just a blow job sex i reply with reverse oral she says ok i have a condom just in case its sex you want  :dash:we go into 69 have to say she wasn't fresh like she hadn't taken a shower that day didn't stay down for long got her into doggy filled the bag

In conclusion she hasn't been doing this for long and it tells she doesn't seem to now what to do and seems really nervous and is very submissive in as much if you didn't take the lead you would just stand there for a hour i would have given a negative due to poor hygene but she is a nice girl and may learn
short and sweet review as theres not much to tell forgetable punt not had much luck lately a few piss poor punts

WOULD I RETURN NO

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:46:38 pm by georgydog »

Offline RedditchJay

Georg

Poss you just caught her on an off day or you didnt click

I had an amazing 30 mins fucking her very hard and she loved it, already rebooked for next week with a game plan already agreed, I may even book her for a hotel for 4 or 5 hours and really work her hard. Im happy with her

Offline georgydog

may be RJ just wasn't fresh for me she stated i was the only booking that day and had been out all morning so maybe hadn't had time to shower but having said that it only takes 5 mins to freshen up about the condom that split she told me she was running out and needed to go to pound land  :scare: to buy more not good paying £1 for something so important for others who are going id take your own
glad it was a good for you  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

This girl sounds very green to me, paying for condoms.... What prossie does that  :unknown:

Offline RedditchJay

I always take my own, most girls insist on using their's but as long as they can open mine, know they are sealed etc etc its normally ok

Offline georgydog

This girl sounds very green to me, paying for condoms.... What prossie does that  :unknown:
i agree she's very new to the game from her own admission

Offline Littlefoot

She sounds too inexperienced for me. I don't mind them somewhat submissive, but for me they have to be able to use their own initiative now and then, for the more menial of tasks.

Her belly sounds a bit off putting to me also.

Offline RedditchJay

Very new to the game for sure.... I like a bit of a lapdance, take the lead and make me feel special.... i will look at Isla Brooks next for me i think

1019challenger

I've seen her a few times and have always been quite happy - until the last time, when I found out her boyfriend was outside and it was a bit off-putting to say the least.

Offline BustaNut

I've seen her a few times and have always been quite happy - until the last time, when I found out her boyfriend was outside and it was a bit off-putting to say the least.

Really?? I must've missed that in your review........ :dash:

Offline RedditchJay

I have met her fella.... nice chap..really is and supports what she is doing, very down to earth couple, i suggested a MMF but he isnt interested in that

Offline georgydog

I have met her fella.... nice chap..really is and supports what she is doing, very down to earth couple, i suggested a MMF but he isnt interested in that
she told me he was a male stripper