Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Kay (Divas) Birmingham  (Read 324 times)

2 review(s) for Jenny Kay (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Sebco

Was going to see Rosa Bella who is one of my faves but didn’t want to pay £90 for just half an hour. Decided I wanted a change, after being disappointed with Freya thought I would give Jenny Kay a go.
On her photos she has a great body but facially looks a bit manly. Anyway thought I would risk it, would have walked if she didn’t do it for me.
Arranged to meet at a1:30 at the usual place just off broad street.  3rd floor flat 16. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised, her photos don’t do her justice she looks way better in the flesh! Her English is excellent and she has a bubbly personality. Had a shower and got down to some kissing, she is a good kisser, but no tongues. Was rubbing her clit as we snogged, got her wet but wouldn’t let me put my fingers right in to get her proper going! She offered oral but as she was wet thought I would let her jump on top and let her ride me, as I played with her breasts! Popped too quick, damn... all in all she was good, maybe because it was the first time I saw her she was a bit reserved, might try her a gain, but not sure...
She does have a outgoing personality which I liked.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

How much? How long was your meet?

Why is it a neutral review? What happened during your meet to rate her as a neutral?

Offline Sebco

Was £70 for half an hour. Give her a neutral on the basis of having a better experience with other girls at divas. Lilly rush and Claudia fox did it for me! Maybe I might be hyper critical but going off past experience. Some one else might rate her positive, which I wouldn’t argue.