Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyIzabelX - Birmingham - Historic Review - To be avoided if she comes back  (Read 355 times)

2 review(s) for SexyIzabelX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline alibirmingham

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Third of 3 reviews from same group. This is a historic review based on a meet i had over a year ago but she is still active so thought I'd post to let all know the score with her. She was part of a 3 girl group (all of which i will be doing a review on so some details will be the same).

She is no longer actively working as far as i know but posted in case she comes back on the scene and her pics are uploaded so you know who it is

Links:

None as her profile is set to distribute content only. Pics are uploaded however and a nickname search on AW might bring her up.

Comms:

Comms done by a maid. Most likely sergi as it was all texts. If I called I would be cut off and receive a text to arrange the meet, Not great especially if I was driving. Only time I would speak to them is when  I would turn up. They would watch out of the window and spot you before they gave you any details of the house they were in or door number etc. They would speak to you right up to the door. Suspicious at this at first but came to the conclusion it was to keep away the bad apples (punters who they have had issues with in the past) as at this level they weren't exactly getting the A grade of punters. I would always used my second beat up banger when I went to see any of these girls as I wouldn't trust my 18K car on their road especially the way they would  see what car you're in etc.

Used to be Salisbury Road in Smethwick but I believe they have now changed location to Thimblemill Road Opp the swimming Pool. Won't say door number etc for their privacy.  Only reason I know the new location was I got stung on a B&S with Mona opening the door. Not sure if she is still with this group but location details are there if she does

House/Room:

All the times I had seen them the rooms was fit for purpose BARELY!!! It had a bed which was battered and had seen better days, Dark, Dingy, and in a sorry state. I would sometimes go in and there would be girls having dinner, sometimes sergie would be sat on the sofa as I went in, Sometimes the nasty old Hag of a maid would be sat there on the phones. None of this bothered me too much as I would only ever go when all else had failed and I really needed to have a P&D and never more than 15 mins. Always in and out. The latest property I went to (on the B&S) wasn't much better.

Appearance:

The last few times I tried to meet the booking would accepted but I would find Mona standing there with some BS excuse as to why Izabel wasn't there. She was taller with decent frame and body. Boobs small to medium in size with good features. She was always clean shaven and never any stubble. Fuckable for sure. Pics are accurate

No effort with dressing up etc. Always in PJ's, T-shirts etc

The meets in general:

This was the first girl in the group I visited and the one I saw most frequent. Not a hint of BB with this one. Not on her profile, asked her after the incident with Melissa and she refused BB. At first she was great value for the service she offered. She was always clean and fresh, looked good, great OWO, fingering, sex in various positions, RO and 69. Good technique on OWO, tried different positions for sex etc and good value seeing as it was all inclusive for £30 15 mins

Summary:

Izabel was the best of the bunch but even then she went downhill. No longer available I don't think but if she was I would rate her just under a neutral. She is cheap and cheerful but better out there

Would I Visit again??

NOPE, Not any more. Would do however if her attitude and service improved to the way it was when i first saw her

Hidden Image/Members Only