Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden_Globes - Cambuslang  (Read 3862 times)

2 review(s) for Golden_Globes (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline oldboy73

Golden_Globes
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Evening gents, posting my first review so apologies if it's not quite up to scratch!!

I booked Golden_Globes, or Amanda, for a £100 1 hour incall yesterday morning at her flat in Cambuslang. Good comms pre punt both on the phone and email, I had to change the day but it wasn't a problem. Lovely clean flat with candles and soft music in the bedroom, a nice atmosphere.

She said that she has a normal job so only sees a few punters a week as this makes it a bit more exciting. She also said that she likes to find out what her clients like, what makes them tick and trying to push their boundaries, read into that what you will!

Her AW profile says she's 39, I'd say she's probably 45-50. I'd also say her AW pics are a good few years old as well, I've been looking at her profile for the last 5 years and the pics have remained the same.

I was a bit concerned on arriving having not seen her face before, but have to say I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door to me, she's a pretty lady with long red/blond hair, probably the kind of MILF I'd have had a crack at in the pub when I was single. She had on a dress, stockings and heels and her tits looked massive!

As it was my first visit she asked what I liked so I said the usual stuff, but of OWO, CIM and anal all of which she said was fine. She said she's start with a bit of an oily back rub which as it turned out lasted about 10 minutes and ended up with her putting quite a bit of oil on my arse and teasing my crack/tickling my balls, was pretty enjoyable!

She then flipped me over and told me to hold on to the bedframe above my head and not to touch her. She likes to be in control, sort of mild domination without the pain I guess, which I'd never experienced before but liked a lot. She said a few times that it'll be fun to corrupt me!! :scare:

She then took her pants off and sat on my face and told me to lick her, tasted nice (and clean), I don't think she'd actually touched my cock yet!!  After a few minutes of her on my face she got off and took off her bra, unfortunately the globes weren't quite as spectacular as they looked!! I'd say she's lost some weight since her pics were taken if they're real as her boobs were nice but a bit saggy, as was her arse, but she has great legs and a little bit of a tummy.

She then started OWO, lots of tongue flicking and licking of the shaft, the sucking wasn't that deep but felt nice. After a few minutes of that she asked me if I'd like to try anything different. I asked her what she had in mind, at this point she was sitting between my legs and had a condom in her hand, which she then put on her fingers and stuck 2 up my backside, although she actually managed to get me to ask/beg her to do it, not quite sure how, think I was caught up in the moment!!  Anyway I'd never had that done before but have to say it wasn't unpleasant, especially when she then started the oral again. Had about 5 minutes of that and at then she said that she wanted me to bang her standing in front of her mirrored wardrobe bent over a stool, it was great!!

Filled the bag and had about 10 mins left so we laid on the bed cuddling and chatting.

I was expecting to pop twice in an hour punt but it only turned out to be once, but I wasn't that bothered as the whole punt had been pretty good!

She's definitely not a rack em and stack em/one in one out WG. She said she doesn't like punters who say you'll wear this and do this and then this, I think she likes to go with the flow a bit more and likes to take the lead.

I'd say if you're looking for a punt that's a bit different to your normal going through the motions type then she's worth a visit. I'll definatley be seeing her again as I want to know what else she's going to do, but I think I'll have a couple of normal punts before.

Overall definatley a positive although the boobs were a bit of a let down, but she's pretty and the experience was a bit different and something I'd not had before.

Facial looks 8/10
Body 7/10
Service 8/10
Effort   8/10

Apologies if this is a bit long, I'll try to shorten them in future!!

mavgoose

Good review old boy.
All main points covered. Honest too.

Was the anal only on you.....
Or would she take it up the ass too ?

Offline oldboy73

Cheers mav.

I asked in the pre punt comms what she did and she said all services were on offer subkect to her discression so i'm pretty sure if I'd got round to it she's have let me slip it in her arse, think I'll try next time.

Definately worth a shot though if you're looking for something different from the norm

mavgoose

I've got a feeling I seen her in a wee flat in govanhill / shawlands a few years ago.
Think she said she was going independent.

Offline GraysonD

Sounds like a great punt and one to return to.just went on her profile it's a tad scarce on the details no likes list I thought was weird

Offline oldboy73

Grayson I was concerned too with the lack of a likes list on aw but having seen her i think she just doesn't like to give too much away. She said that's also why she hides her feedback as it's private between her and her clients. She sort of goes into a bit of a character during the punt and talks in a low whispery tone, very sexy! At one point when i had my hands above my head and was dying to touch her i did and she said if i touched her again without her say so she'd send me packing straight away with a rock hard cock. She's a real tease. Definitely one of my most memorable punts!

Offline GraysonD

Sounds interesting and I do like a good tease 

BigIank8212

I am new to the board and just picking up on this thread
I have seen Amanda a few times over the years and due to see her again soon
Review is very accurate she is into mild domination and does light spanking too
She does love teasing with don't touch rule but makes the punt so erotic

Offline Rossco100

Sounds great,definitely one for future consideration
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oldboy73

Biglank is right, the punt was definitely erotic, she was pretty sexy! Not been back yet as I've changed work locations so getting over there now isn't as easy!

Offline Rossco100

Booked Amanda for Monday coming will endeavour to do my first review.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GraysonD

Look forward to it mate,have a good app 👍